(Closed) 10.10.2015 Brides……100 days to go!!!

posted 7 years ago in October 2015
Post # 30
1740 posts
Bumble bee

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FOR 10 10?!! wow! 

88 days everyone! 

Last weekend we ordered rings and I met/deposited $ to the florist. I’m trying to figure out exactly what I can do this weekend. Maybe cake tasting, but I was saving that one since it’s so awesome and seems too fun. LOL. 

Post # 31
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Private lodge

I think I’ve finally ordered all my decorations – 80 yards of gold shimmer chiffon and 100 yards of ivory tulle is enough, right?

All the vases are done, table clothes and lace runners.  I scrapped the balloon idea and bought luminaries for the long driveway.

I found a deal on a arbor at Hobby Lobby 75% off.

I just have 6 more invitiations to write out!

I ordered the stamps and they should arrive in a week.

I’m FREAKING out about my dress.  I’ve lost 30 lbs and plan to lose another 15-20 before the first fitting on Sept 11.  

Post # 33
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

85 more days to go for you and me!

This post definitely put a lot of things in perspective as to where I should be right now.

I have done nothing, but your post inspires!

Thank you for the needed push!

Post # 34
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Private lodge

I only have 10 more invites to address.  Hopefully the stamps arrive today and I can start getting them assembled.  I just have a few more signs to make and all the other fabric and decor is ordered. 

I am debating ordering baby’s breath from costco or fiftyflowers.  or just hitting up walmart for a few days before the wedding. – their flowers are GORGEOUS and CHEAP $15 for 2 dozen roses.

Post # 35
170 posts
Blushing bee

This thread gave me instant anxiety!

Post # 36
14 posts
Newbee

I’m so excited!!  It gave me such a thrill to get a notification that someone had already rsvp’d via our wedding website.

We’re trying to figure out a good day to get our marriage license.  They’re valid for 90 days where we are, so we can get it any day now!  It’s just a matter of choosing a day where we can both take some time off and go to the courthouse.

The one thing I’m not too happy about is how my fitness level seems to have decreased since we got engaged.  I thought the wedding would be the motivation I needed.  Apparently not!

Post # 37
1740 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
avchicago3 :  
View original reply
SilvanArrow : 

View original reply
MsKnitter :  
View original reply
cookiebird :  
View original reply
Kat14 :  
View original reply
xiaopeng :  
View original reply
MsKnitter :  
View original reply
mattadoresme :  
View original reply
Free2bme :  
View original reply
shannymarie :  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LADIES!!!!!!

What are you doing to celebrate? My husband is under the weather so we are playing it by ear. A lot has been going on so we are going to have a weekend getaway to celebrate but probably next month. 

Share your Annivsary Plans and/or Wedding Pic to celebrate! 

Post # 39
1070 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
vintagekitten :  happy anniversary everyone! We are not really doing anything since we are going on a trip soon! Still a great day!

The topic ‘10.10.2015 Brides……100 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors