10/11dpo bfn – lots of pregnancy symptoms.

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 2
601 posts
Busy bee

unfortunately i think you are probably seeking out symptoms because you are trying to conceive– i did the same thing.  but if you got a negative test they likely don’t mean anything.  

i’m currently pregnant and i didn’t experience any pregnancy symptoms like fatigue or nausea until i was about 5-6 weeks pregnant– well after my missed period.  

Post # 4
3350 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
ellasandra :  I’m sorry bee but I agree with PP, if these were symptoms were related to pregnancy then you would have a positive test by now. When I got my BFP (at 10dpo) I didn’t have any symptoms that were any different than the other months we were TTC.. real pregnancy symptoms started about halfway through week 5. I’m sorry about your back pain, if it continues I would probably get it checked out by someone! Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon.

Post # 5
2635 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
ellasandra :  Yep, sorry bee but early pregnancy and PMS symptoms are exactly the same as they are reflective of progesterone in the body. 

When are you expecting your period bee? Are your DPOs reflective of BBtemping or OPKs? If its only based on OPK you could be only 9DPO/10DPO (maaaaaybe 8DPO depending on opk timing). What is your usual LP?

When I got my BFP i had spotting on day 8 which is unusual for me and then higher temps on day 10 and 11 when they normally trend down. But my breasts were sore just like every other time and I was gassy like PMS as well. I ended up losing the pregnancy at 26 DPO/ just shy of 6w THAT biggest symptom was a loss in breast tenderness 2 days before bleeding. 

Post # 7
2635 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ellasandra :  Ah yeah. Sorry but those types of apps are mostly take a guess based on others data and aren’t really accurate. I usually ovulate (confirmed via temps) CD18-CD20. Then my LP is 12 days. So I usually have 30-32 day cycles. But someone else could O on CD 15 and have 15 day LP for the same amount of time. I GREATLY recommend reading taking charge of your fertility, getting a BBT thermometer, and downloading an app that uses data to give you your O date. 

This past BFP cycle I Od on CD 24!! And we would have missed our window but I was tracking temps and CM so I knew we weren’t out yet. 

Post # 9
31 posts
Newbee

If your symptoms were caused by pregnancy you should be getting a positive test! Doesnt mean you are out yet though! It could still be your month, but these are just not pregnancy sysmptoms for you.

Post # 10
2635 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ellasandra :  no prob!!! If this isn’t your month I hope to see you on the May or June POAS boards. Those bees are so knowledgeable and helpful!!

Post # 11
765 posts
Busy bee

the average woman gets a BFP at 13 dpo so don’t count yourself out yet but lots of the symptoms you listed are associated with high progesterone so that could be the case as well. Fingers crossed for you! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors