(Closed) 10-16-10 —-> 1 MONTH!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

wow!  somehow I didn’t even realize it was a month away!  every other day I am focusing so much on how many I days left, but I didn’t even realize its a month out until I saw your post!  Scary!  Like you, everything seems to be going good, which might be the scariest part, I have to be forgetting something!  Got a few DIY projects to finish, and I just took my dress for my fitting, everything else seems to be in place.  I just have to finish up my bridesmaids gifts…they might have been the first thing I started and it looks like they’ll be the last thing I finish!

Post # 4
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so excited!!! Things are going well for me and I am not expecting anything to go wrong. Am I settign myself up for failure? LOL We are going to go get table linen and the parts for our centerpieces on this week. My dress is with the seamstress and my veil is due in today (it was custom made). My few DIY projects are done. My Fiance just burned the Pre-Ceremony cd on yesterday and we will start the Slideshow pretty soon.

Post # 6
236 posts
Helper bee

So Excited!!!!

Post # 7
1487 posts
Bumble bee

Seriously?  Seriously!

One freaking month.

We’re doing okay, we have a few projects to finish up so I can get them in the mail to where the wedding is.  (This long distance thing BLOWS)

We’re running out of money and that’s the most concerning.  Everything has cost slightly more than it should have, and we’re paying for everything ourselves.  Oh well things will get done–they always do.

I’m nervous/excited/slightly overwhelmed.

Plus, I’ve cut out fast food, soda and coffee, so I’m a little cranky.

But I MAY make a test batch of the cookies for our dessert buffet πŸ˜€

Post # 9
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

ohhhhhhhhh yeah I forgot to mention that I do still have to make caramel apples for the favors.

Post # 10
177 posts
Blushing bee

So excited, but freaking out at the same time! Still have SO MUCH TO DO!! πŸ™‚ So very little time. Good luck, bees!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1487 posts
Bumble bee

@JenuineMulder: I wish you were here!  Otherwise, I might be forced to eat them all myself.  I’d better send them away with FI!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, we were set to have the wedding 5 hours away from us which was totally doable.  Then FI’s job moved us from Ohio to Arizona so that really put a cramp in my syle.

Me TOO!  Does your schedule run the same time there as it does in the US?  Because it comes back in one week!

@PrncssDva: I wanted caramel apples SO BAD, but it was just too much work along with all the dessert buffet baking, so I settled on caramel apple cider favors, and I’ll make a small tray of mini caramel apples for the dessert buffet.

I just can’t stop myself.

Post # 16
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@Quietserenity: ohhh those are so cute. What kind of apples are those to be so small?

The topic ‘10-16-10 —-> 1 MONTH!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors