(Closed) 10-17-15 Brides: Whoa Nelly! What do we have left to do?

posted 5 years ago in October 2015
Post # 2
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess

Just sorting out the little logistical details. Lots of moving parts! I’m just getting really excited. I’m only working three days this week, so i’m not even dreading going. I even made a little photo montage video over the weekend. (fi was in vegas and I was bored).  I’m just trying not to stress eat so my dress wil zip. 

Post # 4
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We are having caramel apple favors so I have to put them in the bags when they arrive this week. Get a manicure on Thursday. I was suppose to have a final fitting with my dress yesterday but she had a dress emergency for a woman getting married yesterday so I will have it tomorrow or Tuesday, not really worried since I just needed length cut off and a bustle. Now I’m just worried about the weather. 

Post # 5
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess

View original reply
WhiteSnow:  where is your wedding? It was 90 here this weekend and im hoping it wont be that hot!

Post # 6
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
amandajane4949:  I’m from Ohio but I’m getting married in very northern KY, literally just over the bridge. It’s predicting high 50’s, stupid cold front. Yeah it’s suppose to be 77 tomorrow. My luck lol.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  .

The topic ‘10-17-15 Brides: Whoa Nelly! What do we have left to do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors