(Closed) 10-20-12 – 1 year mark is here Ahhhhhh

posted 10 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You posted before I could! haha I had a feeling you would! I’m SOOO excited! This year has FLOWN by!

I’m so excited/emotional today—I don’t even know why really…I guess I’m just really excited about this upcoming year…what about everyone else?

Post # 4
3942 posts
Honey bee

I’m here!!! Excited, nervous, and a little stressed!!

Post # 5
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Does anyone have any major planning left?

Post # 7
3942 posts
Honey bee

So far this is all Ive done:

Booked venue, caterer, and photographer

Thats it!! I feel so far behind :/

Post # 8
1443 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow I feel like I’ve barely done anything. We’ve got the venue, and a dress. I’ve made some decisions in my head about stuff, but other than that, I’m clearly slacking. Right now though, I’m thinking about moving my date to October 13th. We are having an outdoor wedding and even though I’m in Alabama, we’re having MAJOR temperature drops over here and it would be miserable to have the wedding in this weather. We’ll make the decision when we re-visit the venue this Saturday and finalize our layout.

Post # 10
106 posts
Blushing bee

10/20/12 bride here too!  Going through alternating waves of stress and calm.  I say waves because I had been “resting” after a period of major planning (got engaged over a year ago) and now the year mark has hit and I feel nuts!  Lol.

Big stuff is done:  venue, caterer, photographer, florist, dress (and shoes-HA), planner/DOC, designed invitations…so I’m actually doing well, it just feels overwhelming!

Post # 11
75 posts
Worker bee

I’m rocking the perma smile today at work. 😀

I still need to do flowers, invites and groomswear.

One year and we’ll be married!

Post # 13
482 posts
Helper bee

i still have what i feel is A LOT of planning left…we didn’t get engaged until the end of july though, so i was thrown into having to plan our engagement party right away. that was first because it was on 09.10.11. however we had our venue/caterer and photographer booked before i had a ring. also booked the church, videographer, working on band and floral/decor right now. i found a dress, in the process of looking for veils. i have had my shoes since last december 😛 but i still need to find my jewelry.

pretty much have our registry figured out. so we have to look at tuxes for the guys, dresses for my girls…the wedding website is in the works. i will be printing my own save the dates on my letterpress but i haven’t come up with the design yet. then i have to find the right calligrapher and think about the invitations. the florist should be picked by the end of the week. i’m so scared to pick a band…they make the reception in so many ways! i have three or four bakeries i want to meet with for our cake.

still lots to do!

Post # 15
1488 posts
Bumble bee

CONGRATS LADIES!

The topic ‘10-20-12 – 1 year mark is here Ahhhhhh’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors