(Closed) 10-7-11 30 days left how are you feeling?

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
1815 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m the day after, so one month from today 🙂

I’m feeling really stressed. I’m abandoning a lot of projects I wasn’t able to get to. Any crying daily. All of the big items are done, but I have so many things that can’t be done until the last 2 weeks that I’m super stressed.

Good luck!

Post # 4
3624 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a little stressed, but not panicy. I’m just looking forward to getting there, saying I do, and then being done with wedding planning.

I have a few big things to do, but I fee like I’m pretty much on schedule otherwise!

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee

I have to say, having a wedding coordinator is SO worth the money! We met with her yesterday, and she has pretty much everything under control. I’m a little stressed due to last minute decisions about hair/makeup/portraits/etc, but overall not panicking yet!! I hope your ceremony planning goes a little smoother than it has up to this point… I don’t know about Catholic ceremonies, but are you allowed some freedom in what you can add, maybe something that’s not one of the formal options? 

Post # 6
158 posts
Blushing bee

I feel like I WANNA GET MARRIED!  It still feels so far away to me…

I guess I shouldn’t wish away all my time, I still need to get my place cards done, try on my dress, post bustling, and go for my hair and make-up trial. Oh! I also need to call and confirm with all my vendors and meet with my officiant. Other than those things, I’m set!

I hope everything is going well for you bees!

The topic ‘10-7-11 30 days left how are you feeling?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors