(Closed) 10 day forcast is available for September 18th…

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
1757 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve been obsessing for over a week for my wedding, and now that we’re 2 days away, I’m checking the weather on my iPhone practically every hour! Right now, the prediction is a high of 78, a low of 63, partly cloudy with a 0% chance of precipitation!!!!! If this ends up being true, I will be ecstatic.

Post # 4
2703 posts
Sugar bee

ive been checking weather.com for the past few days… and of course last night’s ended with 9/17!!! drove me nuts! LOL

here’s our forecast for 9/18: partly cloudy, 70 high, 55 low, 20% chance of precipitation…

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

Been totally freaking about the weather.  So far it is supposed to rain the day of  (30%) and the day before (60%) in York PA.  Hopefully it will change b/c I am having an outdoor ceremony!  Praying for beautiful weather!

Post # 6
212 posts
Helper bee

That’s the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. “I can check the weather!” So far it’s supposed to be 86 and sunny with just a 20% chance of rain. That’s a little warmer than we were hoping, but it will be okay

Post # 7
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Don’t look at it!!!!

It will drive you crazy! Wink

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

I’m going to try to stop looking!!! LOL! It changes daily…

Post # 9
2634 posts
Sugar bee

High of 69 and Sunny – perfect weather IMO!

Post # 10
4520 posts
Honey bee

Aaah! I just checked–I think I shouldn’t look! They’re saying scattered showers, with a high of 66… that’s better than super hot, I guess!

Post # 11
256 posts
Helper bee

73 and Partly Cloudy here!

Post # 12
204 posts
Helper bee

Oh em gee – I just came here to post this board!! It’s looking super hot – 87 degree high with a 66 low and thankfully only a 10% chance of rain….praying the high drops a bit over the coming week!!

Post # 13
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’ve swung back to 71 and mostly sunny (yesterday took a slight dip into 60 and rainy – glad it switched back!).

Post # 14
256 posts
Helper bee

I was partly cloudy yesterday and rain today, I shouldn’t have looked. Cry I will not tolerate rain!! Fingers crossed and I will continue stalk the forecast.

Post # 15
78 posts
Worker bee

Mostly sunny and 95 degrees during the day, by the time my ceremony starts it should be 80 something.

Post # 16
375 posts
Helper bee

@Audrey9398:  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  I know this sounds petty but my daughter’s 2nd birthday party is being held at a pavilion on the beach on Sept. 18th and we’re expecting 70 people!  While it’s not a wedding, it’s still super special to us and we’re slated to have “scattered thunderstorms” with 50% chance of precipitation as of now.  UUUGH!

The topic ‘10 day forcast is available for September 18th…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors