(Closed) 10 days and I think I'm going to go insane

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 17
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Blah, so glad my wedding isn’t today. Our neighbours had another all-night party and I got 5 hours of sleep. I am soooo pissed right now. 

Good luck to all the Sept 14 ladies today!!

Post # 18
377 posts
Helper bee

I have been diligent with the Proactiv lately too, and it is paying off. I am waiting on a thorn stripper to help with my diy flowers and a some body glue “It Stays” stuff in the mail. The top of my dress keeps getting emptier as I lose weight and I need to glue it to my chest so it wont gape if I hunch or bend over : / Being a damn surfboard sucks. The bodice is super snug, but I guess there was no real way to make the cups themselves smaller… I gonna Superglue it if need be on my wedding day, whatever I need to do, right. My upper arms still aren’t where I want them, so I am running like crazy on the treadmill and eating plain salad with salad and a side of salad. Oh god I am so tired of fruits and veggies and no sweets.

Post # 19
2023 posts
Buzzing bee

I am in a I dont care diet…..I tried my dress on today and it fits fine.  Sure id love to lose the inch of back fat but whatever.  Its not gonna happen in 7 days.  Fiance and I are about to leave to go out to eat with some friends…and yes I will get a sweet potato 🙂

Post # 20
1366 posts
Bumble bee

My skinny dress, the one I usually wear after I do 5 straight days of juice cleansing, is too big for me. Seeing as I’m a week out, I may allow myself to have a sweet potato as well 🙂

The topic ‘10 days and I think I'm going to go insane’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors