(Closed) 10 days for us May 25th Brides

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My nerves are definitely starting to pick up! That, and I can’t focus on work at.all!

I was just thinking, the honeymoon should come before the wedding, because it’s not like I’m getting any work done!

Post # 5
190 posts
Blushing bee

my nerves are allllll over. I get a funny feeling in my tummy looking at my countdown app, and I feel like there is a lot to do when really there is enough.

Post # 6
193 posts
Blushing bee

I agree.. crazy.. still lots left to do.. So I went to my final fitting today and planned to pick up my dress.. and they broke the linen strap when hanging it back up.. so not a big deal except if I can’t hang it up how will I take sooo cute pictures with my hangers I made myself lol.. so they are fixing it.. and steaming it.. it will be ready monday or tuesday.. I leave for my flight wednesday.. craziness

I need to start wearing my shoes around the house more.. to finish breaking them in.. 

My Future Mother-In-Law went with me to this last fitting so she could see how to lace up the back.. and we took a picture of the finished product because if all else fails my DOC will have to give my mother direction. 

Anybody want a sneak peak?

Post # 7
190 posts
Blushing bee

@Soon2BeMrs7913:  The embellishment on your dress looks so similar to the embellishment on mine! Mine is also a lace-up back, but we decided to put the modesty panel just to cover the tat on my back 🙂

Post # 8
77 posts
Worker bee

Oh my goodness, I didn’t think of it that way! “Last day of double digits”. Holy Moly, bring on the butterflies.

I still have SO much left to do, and my fingers are crossed that I have lost enough weight since my last fitting to slip into my dress! 2 weeks ago it wouldn’t zip! I won’t find out if it fits until a week from now. AHHH. The time when I need wine the most, I can’t have a glass because I’m trying to cut back all empty calories. SHOOT! 🙂

Post # 9
909 posts
Busy bee

I’m freaking out, I have a ton of stuff to do I feel like, and the list seems to keep getting longer, and people are asking me what they can do to help and I don’t even know!

I’m getting almost no work done at work because my mind is all over the place. I haven’t had a dress fitting since February (my dress is in Kentucky, where we’re getting married, I’m in Georgia) and while I’ve recently lost a little weight, I don’t remember if I was smaller or bigger than this three months ago. And it’s so many other little things — I haven’t dyed my hair, I never whitened my teeth, etc.

Post # 10
22 posts
Newbee

It is getting real now!!!! My emotions are all over the place. I’m frustrated, overwhelmed, nervous, excited. I feel like I have SO much to do. But, in reality just about everything has been done. Oh boy! I’m just ready for it to come and go….just want to be married already.

Post # 11
193 posts
Blushing bee

@Neetch:  @yvettej:  I’ve been having that same list with my list getting bigger instead of smaller.. I just have to cross off a little at a time. We’ll make it. what all do you guys have left to do ?

Post # 13
909 posts
Busy bee

@Soon2BeMrs7913:  I still need to follow up with the dj, I need to figure out exactly what still needs to be done once I get to Kentucky next week (go get marriage license, buy alcohol, mani/pedi, final crafting things, etc.), working on what I need to pack, we’re going on our mini-moon immediately after the wedding, so I need the stuff for that too — right now it just feels like a ton to remember.

Also, one of my bridesmaids just texted me asking if it was too late for her to add a plus one (she technically doesn’t have a plus one) because her mom wants to come. This would mean me having to rearrange seating somehow, so I really want to say no but I don’t want to be a bitch about it . . . it’s just a tricky thing.

Post # 14
193 posts
Blushing bee

@Neetch:  Definitely trickey.. I actually when planning my tables left about 6 extra spots scattered throughout for this exact problem. If no adds then I’ll just make those tables 7 people instead of 8 etc.. Sucks though

I hear you.. I’m trying to finish projects right now.. it just took me a half hour tofigure out my dog harneess for their outfits.. it was all tangle.. talk about pain in the ass..

where’s your mini-moon? were not going on one yet ause of my work schedule so I’ll have to live vicariously through everybody elses lol

Post # 15
1409 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Soooooo exciting!! I’m actually fairly calm. I got the seating chart done finally. Not much left to do until I get to NC on Thursday! I’m so ready! 🙂

The topic ‘10 days for us May 25th Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors