(Closed) 10 DAYS! OMGOMGOMG!

posted 6 years ago in October 2013
Post # 17
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@cheesesteak20:  I love to check the weather for a good wtf chuckle. Over the last 5 days its said something different. At least its become cooler than what it was. 

Post # 19
77 posts
Worker bee

@sarahbeth_:  

@MrsFutureG:  

Yay for 10/13/13 brides!!  Sometime in the last week I went from stressed to EXCITED!  We even had to change our ceremony location within the venue last night, and I don’t even care… definitely in the “f*ck it, I’m getting MARRIED!!!” phase.

Everything is done (except for a last minute ceremony DIY, but it’s a quick and easy one) so basically all that’s left is organizing everything and trucking it over to the venue.  Wow, 10 days….. so close yet so far!

Post # 20
1585 posts
Bumble bee

@slombard87:  Trucking? I started organizing my stuff going to the venue and it fills a small box and a plastic container. Plus one 3-panel wooden panel. Did you go overboard or did I go underboard?!?

Also high five to 10/13 brides! For a while I was alone on this date and wondering if I was the only person weird enough to get married on a Sunday. 🙂

Post # 21
753 posts
Busy bee

@TwoStatesBride:  our ceremony is outside so it kind of matters. Its gine from a humidex of 85 down to 70 and everything in between. Its said to rain friday and sunday. Next day rain on saturday. now its supposed ti be sunny and 68 but feels like 77. Hoping the humidex goes back down! 

I want a job where I can change my mind and be wrong and still have a job! Haha

Post # 22
77 posts
Worker bee

@MrsFutureG:  Well, I guess by trucking I mean “putting stuff in a couple boxes and driving it over” but we do have a pick-up truck so technically it’ll all be “trucked” to the venue 🙂

And 10/13/13 is a great date!  It works out perfectly that 10/13 falls on a Sunday followed by a holiday Monday… all the perks of a Saturday wedding, but much lower costs, at least at my venue!

Post # 23
1585 posts
Bumble bee

@slombard87:  A pickup truck counts!

I love 10/13. I’m excited we’ll have anniversaries on Friday the 13th sometime (though that wasn’t why we picked the date). I’m only bummed that we picked this because it was a holiday weekend and most of our guests didn’t get that Monday off. Also almost all of our vendors are anywhere from $200-$3000 cheaper on a Sunday. BOOYAH.

Post # 24
139 posts
Blushing bee

@slombard87:  lol me too. i went from super stressed to calm as anything! that’s so funny that happens. but i am loving this phase!!! 

Post # 25
187 posts
Blushing bee

woooooooooooooooooooooo 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘10 DAYS! OMGOMGOMG!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors