(Closed) 10 days til the wedding and i’m breaking out!

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 5
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

PROACTIVE. Seriously, when I have a breakout it wipes it out completely! I am counting on it for my day!

Good luck!

Post # 7
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I know proactiv works for a lot of people and its highly recommended but I used it a few years ago and it made my skin SO much worse. Everyone’s skin is differnet so I think it just depends on how you react to it. Clearly, my skin was not a fan. All cleared up now though πŸ™‚

Post # 8
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If your wedding is seriously 10 days away I would not fool around.  Head to the dermotologist.  They will shoot some cortisone in those bad boys to get rid of them.  This is one time the expense is justified considering you will be face to face with so many people and those photos are expensive to retouch!  Best to go to a professional than to have a worse reaction(some people break out more from masks/Proactiv/whatever) that is harder to deal with.  Good luck!

Post # 9
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Baking soda works wonders!!!! Just mix it in with your favorite facial cleanser and wash your face. It keeps the bacteria at bay. You can also use it as a spot treatment by mixing it with water and creating a paste. A solar system (4 zits) had formed near my chin recently and have been treating it with baking soda. After the first night of going to bed with it on, 2 zits are completely gone! The other 2 are getting smaller every day. Whatever you do to treat your blemishes, don’t pick or squeeze them no matter how much you want to. It just makes it worse and prolongs the healing time.

The topic ‘10 days til the wedding and i’m breaking out!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors