(Closed) 10 lbs? from where???

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
1438 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Ha, for some people 10 lbs is a lot. But i’m the same way I dont see a change til about 15 or 20 lbs. Maybe its coming off from somewhere you dont notice, like for me my face gets slimmer first.

But hey be happy you lost 10 lbs! way to go!

Post # 6
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

10 lbs!  Good job.  You may not notice it much, but to other’s you already look slimmer!

Post # 8
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I feel you-I’ve just lost a little over 10 lbs the last month and my clothes still fit the same and I don’t feel any slimmer. I’m hoping to start seeing it around the 15-20 lbs mark. But, I’m pretty tall so when I gain weight it takes a lot to move me up from one size to another.

Post # 9
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’ve read that people will notice changes in your figure/appearance before you will… It makes sense — you see yourself every day, whereas other people see you just a few times a week, once a week, etc.

Congrats 🙂

Post # 11
2778 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Maybe you also built muscle below the skin that replaced fat and so in another 5-10 you’ll really see the difference.  I am 10 pounds lighter than I was in Jan and I’m still working on it and I noticed a difference in shape.  I did go down a size though but I was buying a size up for baggyness to cover my belly.

My Fiance noticed a change in my stomach and I’m starting to now too the more I look at it.  

Post # 12
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

10 pounds is great!  Give your body some time and you will start noticing changes.  Don’t give up and stay positive!  Everyone notices changes at a different amount of weight loss.  You will be a beautiful bride!

Post # 13
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It takes me forever to notice changes too (if I notice at all). It drives Darling Husband crazy. He made me take pictures this time so I’ll be able to see a difference. I’m sure it’s there. It just takes a while for us to see it sometimes. 

Post # 14
1645 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’ve lost 30 pounds and I don’t feel smaller. I know I am, I started getting comments after the first 10-15 lbs came off, and most of my clothes are way too big. Maybe it’s just because I see and examine myself everyday, so I don’t see the bigger picture. It takes fitting into a pair of pants I haven’t been able to wear in 4+ years to really know I’m thinner.

The topic ‘10 lbs? from where???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors