(Closed) 10 million dollar wedding, now owing 2.5 million for damages!

posted 4 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
2832 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Ughh… 10 mil on a wedding? And to destroy nature in the process?? Who do these people think they are?

Post # 5
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

Good. He ripped up parts of Big Sur (which is gorgeous as-is) for his stupid wedding.

At first I didn’t bat an eyelash at the cost because it’s his money. But I am pissed that he altered nature for his stupid, self-centered purposes. Ugh…this is what happens when you combine: (to much $$$ + nerd) twat.

Post # 6
9240 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Ohhhh my god what a dick!!! 

Post # 9
7272 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@MlleFabuleux:  Wait.. he screwed with BIG SUR? Ugh. I can’t even imagine trying to “improve” on that place for your stupid wedding. What an ass. 

Post # 10
5407 posts
Bee Keeper

I think spending that kind of money on a wedding is disgusting in the first place, so this just adds insult to injury as far as I’m concerned. 

Post # 11
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So I just read the article and am furious. The utter nerve of this little boy (not a man at all). What in the blue fuck?! It’s not like he couldn’t afford the correct permits or to contract people who know how to deal with ecologically sensitive areas. Holy shitballs. What a friggin asshole.

Post # 12
8044 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

It’s his money so who cares if he spends $10M on a wedding (I bet he gives more to charity than most people do… so sanctimonious types can shut it)… but destroying old trees isn’t cool.

Post # 13
2516 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i vaguely heard about the wedding but didn’t realize it happened in california. now hearing he destroyed a part of big sur makes me furious. what a fucking asshole!! just because you have money, doesn’t mean you can do whatever the fuck you want. i hope he falls off a cliff but only after paying what he owes for destroying such a beautiful place.

actually, i want to revise that. i think he should serve some jail time because he apparently thinks he can buy his way out of anything. he had no problem paying the $2.5 million for damages. he didn’t give a flying fuck about what he did.

Post # 14
2499 posts
Buzzing bee

@MlleFabuleux:  That makes me angry too. The redwood forests are amazing, and it’s sad that some washed-up billionaire thinks he’s above the law.

Post # 16
2516 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@MrsHoneyC:  thank you thank you. 🙂 

The topic ‘10 million dollar wedding, now owing 2.5 million for damages!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors