(Closed) 10 ml HCG pg tests from earlypregnancytests.com – anyone use these??

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I have not used those but mine looked similar (Amazon’s Wondfo) and were able to give me a positive at 11 dpo. 2 days later, at 13 dpo, I had my hcg checked and it was only 43. It then more than doubled, so I believe my hcg when i got my positive was less than 25. I can’t find anywhere what Wondfo’s measures. But I highly recommend the cheapies. They work just as well and are much less aggravating when you get a negative (only in terms of the financial waste aspect!) GOOD LUCK ! I hope this is your month!  

Post # 5
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - MacLean Park

I bought 20 of these, and they work perfectly. I got my early positive 4 days before a store-bought test picked it up. Sure enough, the line got darker every day, and it was definitely a positive! I recommend these tests to all my TTC friends becasue they’re both affordable and reliable.

Post # 6
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I actually bought some of these and some of their regular (20ml I think?) tests, and to be honest, the 20mL tests worked better in my case.   The line was darker on the 20mL than on the 10mL ones!   And I know I didn’t mix them up because I double and triple checked to be sure 🙂

After my experience, I did a bit of research online, and discovered similar complaints from other ladies.

HOWEVER….I only tested on the day of my missed period!  So perhaps the 10mL might have shown a (faint) line earlier than the 20mL? 

Regardless, they are cheap and shipping is free, and others seem to have good experiences – so have fun with them and good luck!! 

The topic ‘10 ml HCG pg tests from earlypregnancytests.com – anyone use these??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors