10 months gone, 2 to go

posted 10 months ago in Waiting
Post # 121
277 posts
Helper bee

I hope you are feeling better now. It’s admirable that you had the courage to leave when you realized this relationship was not right for you. Several women stay in unhappy relationships despite knowing they are not getting what they want.

Post # 122
3343 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

View original reply
sparkle99 :  Have you found a place and moved yet?? I would do that *immediately*.  Are still living there ? What a fucken tool he is.

Post # 123
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

What a jerk!

Bee, I’m glad you didn’t give him one more day of your life. 

Post # 124
482 posts
Helper bee

Unbelievable. He wanted to carry on with one foot out the door! That is not what love is. And if it’s just a piece of paper then what’s the big deal. And seriously, fighting in courts? So he didn’t trust you. I’ve been divorced and the process was a piece of cake. Just paperwork and supplying info. I didn’t cause a problem and neither did my ex. So he’s saying he thinks you would and wants to protect himself. What a love story. I think you should pat yourself on the back for moving on instead of trying to justify how he feels. You are now free for the right person. Don’t worry. 

Post # 127
1008 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

View original reply
sparkle99 :  you’re not his one and he shouldn’t have led you on.  However, when you find your one it’s going to be glorious. I promise

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors