(Closed) 10 months in and it’s over. (Long!, sorry!)

posted 8 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am so sorry to hear this.  You’re in my thoughts.

Post # 4
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Stay strong and I’m glad to hear that you have family at your side.

Post # 5
4162 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You’re an amazing, strong woman!!!  Good for you for moving forward with your life.  I’m sorry that it wasn’t something that you and your ex-husband were able to work out, but I see the importance of leaving a cocaine addict, as I was with one for 5 years in my late teens/early twenties.

Post # 6
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am so sorry to hear about this. I know first hand also what drugs cn do to people. I hope you fully recover from this.

Post # 7
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

I agree with Ryansgirl…you’re amazing for staying with him and trying to stick by him with this habit. You’re very strong for moving on with your life and realizing that he’s the only one who can want to change. I’m really sorry to hear that you’re going through this, but hang in there!

Post # 8
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m so sorry. Everything you’re going through is bound to be hard, but you’ve done the hardest: leaving. I hope nothing but the best for you.

Post # 9
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am so sorry to hear this.  I know of a few relationships that drugs have ended… You made the right choice.

Post # 10
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

This makes me so sad for you.  My mother was an addict and ruined my and my sister’s life with her drug addictions.  I think you are amazing and strong for making such a difficult decision.  I think it’s wonderful that you’re able to stay with your mother and lean on your family during this difficult time – do not be afraid to ask for help!

Post # 12
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Im so sorry to hear about his drug problem but glad to hear the you have a strong enough heart, soul and mind to get out while you can. I could never imagine what you are going though but feel better knowing this didnt go on for longer 10/20/30 more years, where kids may have been involved etc.

You are in my thoughts!

Post # 13
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You are so strong!  i’m sorry that you are are going through this – but I hope you come out a stronger person on the other side!!

Post # 14
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so sorry to hear that you are going through such a painful situation. You really are so strong! It sounds like you’ve really done the right thing for yourself, your well being, and your future. Hang in there! Don’t be afraid to lean on your family, friends, and the hive for support.

Post # 15
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

You have two posts on this, and I wrote this on the other one. I am also posting it here because I want to make sure you see it.

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You should be very proud of yourself for doing what you have tried to do and have done for him. Sometimes, the person has to hit rock bottom before they see the light. Hopefully, you moving forward will make him see the light and he will get his life straight. Just remember that you have done nothing wrong. He is the one at fault and you are doing exactly the right thing by moving on.

I wish you only the best and much happiness in your future. You are strong and you will endure. {{{hugs}}}

The topic ‘10 months in and it’s over. (Long!, sorry!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors