10 Months, No Video

posted 2 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 2
4065 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
emsie :  do you have a contract? If so, did it have a due date?

Post # 3
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

YOU PAID HIM and it’s effing August.  Bother him every day.  You’re right, he’s not working on it.  I’d guess if you never asked for them again you’d never get them.  Good luck, bee.  Sorry your friend is a massive jerk.

Post # 4
1419 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
emsie :  Not that this should matter, but how much did you pay for the video? Did he give you a massive “friend” discount? Here’s the deal, if he never gives you the video, in my mind the friendship would be severed. I would not want someone like that as a “friend”, with that said, I feel like you have nothing to lose by “annoying” him with the request of your video. I would be flat out blunt and demand it be done asap. And if he cuts contacts or if he gets angry or what have you, well then cut your losses, but he CLEARLY has no consideration for you or for the relationship. I am so sorry this has happened to you. That is just awful. Does he have a photography business or does he just do this on the side? This is precisely why I will NEVER do business with a friend I have learned the hard way myself unfortunately. 

Post # 6
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Whatever happened with this?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors