(Closed) 10 months out AHHHHH!!!!

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

EEEK.. October is so soon and I have so much yet to do! I feel like I’m going to freak out once it’s actually 2012. But I’m excited!! 

Post # 5
671 posts
Busy bee

10 Months! Eeeek! Al we have done is book the venue, paid the permit for the park we are getting married in, and got our STD’s , although we are STILL waiting for them in the mail…….Oh, and started my dress. (Having it made). I am worried about the day where I say “OH SH*T!” and realize I have way more to do then I had ever imagined..Where are you girls at?

Post # 6
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I have 3.5 months and I’m freaking out! All the planning is done, just paying off a few things and that’s it! I’m soooo excited tho! I’d be more stressed and hell bent if I didn’t have a wedding planner, but thank goodness we do!

Post # 7
282 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married in the beginning of October so I only have 9 months and 17 days (cue the freaking out.) I JUST now sent in the application for my ceremony venue. I have no clue where we’re having the reception as of now. :/ I have my dress already, though. I also have alot of the little details (like my garter, mason jars for drinking out of, birdcage cardholder, gifts for the bridesmaids, etc.) We also already have a dj, a photographer, and a caterer booked. (all family, so all FREE except the cost to make the food.) Sometimes I freak out about how much we still have to do but we have a plan, so I’ll think we’ll get it done in time.

Good luck ladies and congrats on your engagements! 😀

edit: Oh, and we also already have our weddings bands….glad that’s out of the way!

The topic ‘10 months out AHHHHH!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors