(Closed) 10 more days

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I feel like I have a pretty good grip on everything at the moment, which makes me think I am forgetting something, LOL.  We are getting our license tomorrow afternoon.  Last weekend we printed all programs and they are assembled, all flip flop baskets are done, and bubbled are tied with ribbon and the basket is done for them.  Yesterday we wrapped/bagged all the bridal party gifts and loaded into boxes.  I just feel like I’m forgetting something as my To-Do list is dwindling.  Hmmmmm

Good Luck with all your stuff and figuring everything out.  I’m sure it will be absolutely beautiful. 🙂

Post # 4
256 posts
Helper bee

I hear you.  It hit me last night that I am getting married next week.  CRAZY! I don’t have too much more to do, just wrapping up appointments.  I’m more worried about getting packed/ready for the honeymoon and getting moved into his house!

Post # 6
312 posts
Helper bee

I have such a huge pile of stuff in the apartment. We have been making lists like crazy to make sure that everything we need comes with us.

Post # 7
1470 posts
Bumble bee

Yes I am freaking out. Mostly bc my parking situation fell through so I need to get a last minute shuttle and a contingency parking plan! But also I need to get out the final schedule and task assignments ASAP. Oh also my friend photographer has been unresponsive in the last several days. I know she’ll come through but it still makes me nervous. Also still need to meet with my friend officiant to finalize the ceremony!

The topic ‘10 more days’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors