(Closed) 10 NWR Things About You – June Edition

posted 10 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 60
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Okay, I’ll play:

1.) I walked for graduation last weekend and officially finish my undergrad degree in August. It only took me 10 years, and now that it’s ending I’m going right into grad school.

2.) I love animals and even did the pre-req work to go to vet school – but decided it’s to difficult to get in and I don’t want to pay that much for schooling only to make about the same amount of money I made before starting.

3.) I have a younger brother who is 10 years younger than me. When I was a teenager I was often asked if he was my son or a step-brother or half-brother (he’s a full brother).

4.) I’m the youngest in my group of friends and don’t miss a chance to remind everyone of this (I’m a brat!)

5.) I went to boarding school for one year in high school – it cost more than a year at college, so I came home and finished high school at the public school in my town.

6.) I love to swim and was a life guard and swim instructor in high school but I rarely swim anymore because I have thick hair and I hate getting it wet because it takes forever to wash and blow dry it.

7.) I’m a picky eater and I don’t like my foods touching each other. I often won’t eat the parts that have touched – but I have no problem eating sandwiches or things that are supposed to be eaten together. 

8.) I love summer and hot weather as long as I can keep my bedroom cool at night.

9.) I hate living alone, it’s boring. And even though my boyfriend lives with me I feel like I live alone because he works so much.

10.) I love kids movies and often fall asleep to them at night.

Post # 61
14492 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here are mine:

1. I am obsesses with shoe and purses.  Doesn’t matter if they are flip flops or heals.
  2. I absolutely have to be home on sunday nights in the summer, we cannot miss True Blood.
  3. You will very rarely see me without a cup of coffee in my hand.
  4. I religiously check woot.com at midnight every night.
  5. I refuse to use change when paying for something, I have to feed the pig everyday.
  6. I will haggle a price for most anything, my parents still send me to buy their cars.
  7. Even though I have taken a break from politics, I have to check the politcal web sites every morning.
  8. My favorite comfort place is still my mothers bed (we used to watch movies there when I was a kid).
  9. I have seen both Henry V and Hair over 300 times each.
  10. I still love to dance around and sing with my mother, my SIL, and myself (Our faves are “I saw your Mommy” or “Institutionalized”  by Suicidal Tendencies)  (and yes my mother knows all the words, LOL, you 80’s girls will understand, LMOA)

The topic ‘10 NWR Things About You – June Edition’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors