(Closed) 10 Random NWR Things About You – May Edition

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I pee more than the average person

I have a love hate relationship with running

My nephew is my ultimate favorite person (after my fiance)

MAC is my crack (cosmetics)

I love changing my hair every 6 weeks (i start beauty school tomorrow)

I hate winter and snow and anything related to being cold

I love having a tan

Thats all ive got right now…..

Post # 4
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

Here are 5:

1) I love animals so much that in movies where a person and animal are hurt I will cry for the animal only and not even think about the human…

2) I’ve lost 20% of my body weight in the last 3 years, wahoo!! (now just need to get rid of those fat pix..)

3) My favorite foods are: Hotwings and Penne Vodka

4) I almost made the Eagles Cheerleading team in college

5) I love NYC but really really want to move back to Philly

Post # 5
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I always love these!

1. I drink my milk with ice in it
  2. I DO NOT like romantic comedies; the only “girly” movies I watch are Nicholas Sparks movies or Sex and the City.
  3. I’ve been to the Running of the Bulls
  4. I LOVE theme parties!
  5. I’ve never colored my hair before
  6. I am crazy scared of bees! I’m not allergic, I just scream and run when they come around, it is really embarrassing because it literally doesn’t matter where I am, I freak out!
  7. I was born in the only city in the US that’s not in a state
  8. I am a huge beer conasaur, I will try any beer on the planet at least once!
  9. I love sticking my hair up my husbands nose when he’s sleeping
  10. I love Adam Sandler more then any other movie star in the world!

Post # 6
246 posts
Helper bee

i love to snowboard more than any other activity

i want a beagle so badly but my Fiance doesnt. boo him!

i love toast. toast toast toast. i could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner.

i totally love “The Real Housewives” shows. gross.

i gave up my chemistry career to move to nyc to play music. now im not even playing music. this is why i need a 10 month honeymoon – inspiration to do what i love.

i listen to my ipod and dance on the subway, on the street, and at hte gym. yeah thats right. i dont care what the staring people think. hehe

i listen to phish 75% of the time on my ipod.

i love maxi dresses and wear them as much as possible.

i recently started hating scary movies. used to love, now i cant handle it.

im totally a wine snob. im a certified sommelier and i hate that im snooty about it sometimes. boo.

Post # 7
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

1. I have an obsession with jeans.  I own over 30 pairs & just keep buying!

2. I am addicted to Oh’s cereal & thank goodness they only sell it in the USA because I would eat it for every meal.

3. I love running & the gym.  I never have to “make” myself go

4. I work 3 jobs because I love shopping so much.  I got a job working at a store so I can get the discount

5. I am an organizer.  My closest is color cordinated.  (I even color cordinate SO’s)

6.  I have an obsession with cheezies

7. I have never owned a scale in my life.  Just use how my clothing fits & how I feel as a measure of my weight.

8.  Sometimes my SO drives me CRAZY!!!!  He is very messy & I am the complete opposite.  He doesn’t understand that it’s not normal to leave dishes, clothes, garbage EVERYWHERE.

9.  I hate traveling.  Everytime I go on a trip I can’t wait to get back home. 

10.  I am afraid of mustard.  Weird?  I know…

Post # 8
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Good Post! Let’s see my 10 things….

1. I’m a geography wiz. I was obsessed since I was in 2nd grade when we did a musical about the United States and all my knowledge was put to good use when I qualified for the state geography bee.  My obsession with geography has also caused me to get bitten by the travel bug.

2. If I was better at science I would have majored in kinesiology. Physics and a chemistry were required and I wanted nothing to do with it!

3. I l have a love/hate relationship with running. Some days I feel like I could run  for hours! Other days my body is hurting after a mile, but I push on. But after I the run (even on hate days) I get a good runners high.

4. I had both of my parents as teachers. Mom – 5th grade, Dad- PE teacher & Sr. Class sponsor.

5. I was never allergic to cats until I moved away for college. But I still love ’em!

6. I could never live in a place that doesn’t have 4 seasons.  Having the changing seasons feels like the year is progressing and each season has its own beauty. Yes even snow is beautiful, just in moderation!

7. I have lived by myself for the past 3 years and have supported myself on my own!

8. I love all kinds of music from 1940’s big band to doo-wop to metal! But please no Jason Mraz or Leona Lewis….they make my ears hurt!

9. I have no debt (granted I don’t own a house) but I see no reason to replace my car until it can’t run any more/fixing it costs more then it’s workth and I was fortunate enough to have no student loans.

10. I have curly hair. It seems to be a trademark of mine :p

Post # 9
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Oh I also have an obsession with “The Real Housewives of _____” .  I love them all!

Post # 10
246 posts
Helper bee

@missjay – thank you for admitting it. im glad im not the only one!!

Post # 11
1752 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@annieaaa – I am also terrified of bees for no reason.. well not no reason.. bee stings HURT!!!

@phishgirl – I am also addicted to Real Housewives.. I won’t DVR them, cause it could become a problem… NJ is my favorite, those Housewives are crazy!

For me.. hmm:

1.  I’m a vegetarian.  I have been for 15 years. 
2.  I grew up on a small horse farm & I think that horses are just like dogs.
3.  I am a dog person, not because I don’t love cats, cause I do.. but I hate cat hair.. it has weird magnetic properties.  It’s ALWAYS in my contacts.
4.  I used to be an athlete (not professional):  swimming, volleyball & basketball
5.  The fingernails on my thumb and pointer finger peel CONSTANTLY, and nothing helps.
6.  I drink decaf coffee.
7.  I will never use the internet on my phone so long as I have a computer at work and at home…
8.  I use an old school paper planner, I write everything down & it’s thereputic!
9.  I LOVE decorating.  I LOVE home renovation.  Someday I’d love to do that for a living…
10. I like making things… knitting, making jewelry, gardening, making furniture, renovating the house.  It’s fun and rewarding to accomplish something on your own!

Post # 12
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

3M I just saw you have a love/hate relationship with running too!

Post # 13
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

1. I sunburn in 10 minutes flat.

2. I was kicked out of Catholic school (considering my mom is an atheist, I’m not really sure why I was there in the first place!)

3. I am the snarkiest person I know – I am on constant guard watching what I say in public, so most people would never guess what I’m really thinking!

4. I’m also very caring, and love to volunteer helping animals and children (mostly).

5. I can’t eat things that are too mushy/gooey/jiggly – that texture makes me sick to my stomach. I’m down with eating almost everything else.

6. People generally think I’m shy. I’m not – see No. 3, and I like to figure everything out before I weigh in.

7. I love crab cakes.

8. Almost every time I sneeze, I sneeze 3 times. I have no idea why, but FH loves to make fun of me and my 3-sneezes! 🙂

9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE campy horror movies. My ideal Friday night involves some good food, a bottle of wine and some campy horror movies!

10. I would sleep until 10am everyday if I could.

Post # 14
246 posts
Helper bee

@ella – i drink decaf only too. otherwise im shaky and heart-palpatation-y all day.

Post # 15
457 posts
Helper bee

1) I love going to the gym 6 days a week!!!

2) i’m obsessed with buying closes, i will only buy jeans from the buckle

3) My niece and nephew are my world!!

4) I have a dog thats like my child

5) I won’t eat after 4 O’clock

6) I love ketchup on almost everything

7) I love bare minerals eyeshadow

8) Me and my Fiance have zero debt

9) I have asthma

10) We rent our house but hope to buy one next year

Post # 16
1001 posts
Bumble bee

Dana, I google baby animals when I’m sad, too!  Mostly baby buffalo, chicks, and kittens.

1) I don’t have cable, and I can’t remember the last time I actually watched TV.  I just really have never liked it! 

2) I sneeze way more than the average person.  I never realized this until I got a full time job and none of my coworkers sneeze 20 times/day.

3) I never wear jeans or pants.  No, I’m not religious or amish.  I just think dresses are cuter and more comfortable.  If I have to wear pants for some reason, I wear yoga pants.

4) I love summer. I love the sun, I love being hot, I love festivals and the beach and sundresses and sandals.  Nothing makes me happier than a sunny warm day.

5) I love beer.  I could drink a beer anytime, anyplace.

6) I used to be a really picky eater, but I’ve grown out of it.  Up until a couple years ago, I had never eaten cream cheese, sushi, strawberries, and countless other normal things.  I’m a lot more adventurous now. 

7) I buy tons of stuff on eBay.

8) I’ve been playing cello for 21 years.  I’m in the Guinness Book of Records for most cellos on one stage at one time!  It was like 140 or something.  I answered an ad in the paper and we played at a local music fest.

9) My nails are always painted.

10) Going to concerts is my favorite thing in the world.  I’ve been to at least 200 in my life.  And if Death Cab for Cutie is anywhere in the tri-state area?  I will go.  I saw them three times on their last tour.

The topic ‘10 Random NWR Things About You – May Edition’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors