- 10 years ago
- Wedding: November 2010
I love this thread!
1. He drink at least 4 cups of coffee every day. And he’s not picky either… he’l microwave yesterday’s stale pot this morning just to make it hot so he’ll drink it. I’ve also seen him ‘find’ a mug of coffee in the microwave that he’s allready warmed once and forgotten about, then just warm it again and drink it.
2. He’s allergic to anything that lives… animals, plants, mold… etc. He is even allergic to our dogs, but he loves them so much he just suffers
3. He has a short temper, and holds a grudge, but 5 mintues of neck rubbing, and he melts into a puddle and forgives everything
4. If he could eat a sandwich for every meal for the rest of his life, he would. Meat, cheese, mayo and mustard… for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and snacks)…. it’s insane. I can coax him into trying new things by promising to put in on bread and grill the sandwich in our panini press.
5. He would rather stay at home and watch movies together than go out- total homebody.
6. He’s terrible at surprises… he gets too excited and gives them away early
7. He’s incredibly sweet, but not terribly romantic. I have to gently suggest sweet things for him to do for me, but I don’t mind.
8. He loves our dogs more than he loves most people
9. He’s a total procrastinator… he puts EVERYTHING off to the last minute and it drives me CRAZY
10. He loves me more than he loves our dogs…. most of the time! 😉