(Closed) 10 sec. ECLIPSE teaser for the teaser released!

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Haha I guess the mountains make you feel like you are in Forks?  I liked the book for sure but wanted to pummel Jacob at times.

Post # 4
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Ahhh so excited!!

I am such a Twilight nerd, and I loved Eclipse!  Breaking Dawn was my favorite, but Eclipse was definitely a strong 2nd place.  I’m also nervous to see how they handle this book, there is a lot to cover.  

I’m actually reallllly curious to see what they do with Breaking Dawn, I’ve heard that they might split it into two movies?

Post # 6
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Haha yeah the lighting looks a little off on both of those for sure.  Hopefully they realize it and fix it before the movie!

Post # 7
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Oh, I guess it’s time to come out of the proverbial closet. I am RETARDED for these books. Except the last one, as I think it may have been written by a bunch of monkeys locked in a room. Turns out they can’t write Shakespeare – they can only write unrealistic crap vampire stories. haha

But enough Breaking Dawn hate.

Eclipse Trailer! Squee!!

Post # 8
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Eep! I’m so excited – this was my favorite book too – can’t wait!

Post # 9
4024 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I cant wait!!!!!! I am obsessed! Laughing

Post # 10
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh, I am so excited.  Fiance and I are both obsessed.  Hence:

(1) A brown dog named Quil.

(2) A honeymoon to Seattle/Port Angeles/La Push/Forks  (It won’t be ALL Twilighty, but some twilighty for sure.)

(3) Last year for my birthday, he hand carved me a wolf for a bracelet, that I plan to wear at the wedding.

Eclipse is my favorite, Breaking Dawn is SOMEHOW (don’t ask me how) his.  And we are beside ourselves geeked out.

Post # 11
2398 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Forks is looking a bit.. bleaker than usual in these shots.

Post # 13
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

So excited for this movie!!!! πŸ™‚ Thanks for the link! I can’t wait to see the whole thing πŸ˜‰

The topic ‘10 sec. ECLIPSE teaser for the teaser released!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors