(Closed) "10 Sexy Wedding Dress Silhouettes That Will Steal All of the Attention"

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

The first is gorgeous, but I could never pull it off with my big hips. The second/angle one is awful IMO. My favorite out of those is the art deco one. I would probably never actually wear any of them though.  

Post # 3
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

DZMeadowz:  I like the first one, and none of the rest! They are visually unique, but I would think they wouldn’t work well with alot of body types… but then again, I don’t usually like alot of extra fabric flapping around hiding my body shape!

Post # 4
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

DZMeadowz:  the ART DECO and CROP TOP are my two favourites!

Post # 5
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

…. I don’t like any of them!  Like *REALLY* don’t like any of them.  But I also don’t “get” most of the “fashion” that comes down the runway these days!

Post # 6
417 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Historic house and gardens

Love the Alternative Art Deco, but that is the look I am wearing, so I could be biased

Post # 7
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Erm… went through all of them going “no.. no no… oh goodness no… bleh!” But I second Eradicatereality – I don’t care for much of modern “fashion”!

Post # 8
Hostess
11336 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

DZMeadowz: I like the first one too and none of the rest. 

The topic ‘"10 Sexy Wedding Dress Silhouettes That Will Steal All of the Attention"’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors