- 7 years ago
1. My eyes change color, from blue, to green, and gray.
2. I used to be afraid to sleep with my neck exposed (thank you alien tv shows)
3. I don’t crumple toilet paper, I roll it around my hand then create a flat stack.
4. I’m terrified of new things/ people. I’m always so awkward then I open up and people are very surprised how open I can be.
5. I can shake my eyes, touch my elbows behind my back, and lick my left elbow (not the funnybone side).
6. I listen to top 40’s music when I’m alone but normally despise it (I only like the catchiness, not the actual substance and muscial quality). It’s kind of hard to sing along to Sigur Ros (which is actually one of my favorite bands).
7. I don’t understand the point of glamping. Camping is awesome, even better- backpacking. If you can’t live in the woods for a few days, then I hope the zombies get you first (just joking guys, I’m not that crazy).
8. I wish I could cook better, but every time I cook I know my SO could do better. At least I own at baking.
9. I have two cats, but I like dogs better. Don’t get me wrong, I love cats too. I can’t help the fact that I’m a dog person.
10. I’m afraid I’ll never be able to fully commit myself to anyone or anything, I get scared very quickly when things get serious. I really hope I get over this. I still don’t ever want to give up my independence. Unity ceremonies do not appeal to me at all. I’d rather have two separate people joined together legally and keeping their own identities but remaining a pair. Like salt and pepper.