- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 2012
1. I really dread going to the Dentist.I just hate that I can’t see what their doing, and it all feels so weird. I always panic in the chair. Ugh.
2. I woke up in the middle of my foot surgery, and remember thinking, “Oh, they must be putting the screws in now” as I heard the drilling.
3. I have a twin brother who is a whopping 60 seconds older. My mom had a C-section and decided I should have an “older” brother.
4. I love doing crafty things. Sewing, especially.
5. I was never on an airplane until our honeymoon.
6. I’m almost 28 weeks pregnant with our first baby. It’s exciting and scary. 🙂
7. I have a modest Silkstone Barbie Collection
8. I’ve destroyed one toenail dancing and it still isn’t back to normal. (yuck)
9. I used to be very OCD as a child. It wasn’t the good kind that gets the house really clean, it was the constant hand washing, checking light switches and heaters kind of OCD. Thank God I’m over that.
10. I can’t resist squishing animals with hugs and kisses.