Post # 1
I saw this on another blog I read and loved it. Share 10 things that make you happy. I will start 🙂
1. My doggies
2. Cheese and anything where the main ingredient is cheese
3. Freshly painted black nails
4. Sleeping in
5. Getting really engrossed in a good book
6. Wedding shows (even though I got married 2.5 years ago)
7. Dirty gin martinis
9. Chocolate covered honeycomb
10. Disneyland! My favorite place on earth.
Post # 3
- Wedding: November 2014 - Historic cinema
In no particular order:
1. Snuggling with Manfriend
2. When Manfriend kisses my hand
4. Bunny cuddles
5. Cary Grant movies
6. Performing to a raucous audience
7. New shoes
8. Watching wedding shows
9. Staring at the photo of my upcoming engagement ring
10. Compliments from people who have seen me perform and women who tell me that I inspire them and give them more confidence
Post # 4
In no particular order:
1. Snuggling with the hubby
4. Dogs – I just started volunteering at our local animal shelter and I want them all!
5. Chocolate. In any form.
7. Teaching spin class
8. Knowing that I’m going to Europe in April
9. New Music
10. Butternut squash ha ha
Post # 5
Oh I love this!
1)Anything with chocolate on or in it!
3)Being in the water, swimming, scuba, snorke, bathtime
4)A well made gin & tonic
5)Sunday am snuggle
8) Sleepig face first on my belly in bed and tucking my toes under my footboard
9) Getting a a plane, seeing new things, smelling new smells, and experiencing new things in foreign land
10)Getting sucked in, face first into a fantastic book with a hot cup of some high end loose leafe green tea, while curled up on my lush reading chair:))
Post # 6
1. My husband. He is amazing.
2. My girls. Also amazing.
3. My friends.
4. Fitting in my skinny clothes.
5. My doggie.
7. Duck Dynasty. It always makes me laugh.
Post # 7
1. My 14 month son
2. My Darling Husband
3. Cuddling with either my son or my husband.
4. New shoes
5. New clothes
6. Fresh baked cookies
7. Dark Chocolate
8. Coffee from my fav coffee shop
9. Clean laundry
10. My family
Post # 8
1. My sweet boyfriend
2. cuddles with our pup
3. lifting weights
5. being barefoot
6. drinking tea
7. petting zoos
8. being out on/in the water
10. Game of Thrones
Post # 9
In no particular order:
1. FH He is so supportive, couldn’t do it without him.
2. my kids They can make me mad but the also make me laugh so hard.
4. my cats They crack me up.
5. my friends I have some of the best friends on earth.
6. quilting I have a serious fabric addiction lol.
7. Christmas lights I leave them up as long as possible. They seem so magical.
8. Internet LOL just got internet to the house after 8 months and I am lovin reconnecting!
9. Pinterest I think it fills a shopping void in my life. I see it. I love it. I pin it. lol
10. Snow! I love to sit in my nice warm house and watch the snow pile up.
Post # 10
- Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club
1. My fiance. He’s awesome.
2. Sushi date tomorrow night.
3. WhiteWedding, who is awesome and edited some pictures for me!
4. My kitten-cat, Sensei.
5. Going home soon!
6. Getting off work in about 20 minutes.. Thank God.
7. Getting to eat lunch with an old friend tomorrow!
8. My work shift is almost over… I know that’s the same thing as number 6 but this shift has been terrible!
9. Getting to spend time with my love of my life tomorrow and Saturday!
10. Christmas shopping with the most awesome guy EVER!
Post # 11
Aw, great idea 🙂
No particular order:
1) Audrey Hepburn movies (especially Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
2) David’s Tea and a great book
4) Disney cartoons (especially Beauty and the Beast)
5) Snuggling with fiance and a nice warm blanket
6) Christmas with the family
7) Lychee martinis
8) Baking (while 80s/90s music plays in the background)
9) The ocean
Post # 12
1. My family
2. My friends
4. My cat (she’s 2 and is a huge goof)
6. Watching movies
7. Going to the beach
9. Going to Boston
10. Going to San Diego
Post # 13
1) My fiance
2) Our cats
3) Other cats
4) When animals find forever homes
5) Going out to eat
9) Snuggling babies
10) Back scratches!
Post # 14
2. Spending the night with him.
4. Wedding shows.
5. Taking dance classes.
6. Being in plays.
7. Disney World! (And I’m going in less than a month!)
8. Babysitting the 3 1/2 year old I’ve been babysitting since he was born.
9. Kids in general.
Post # 15
2: My relationship with my Mom
3: My baby dog brother
6: Snuggling in bed
7: My E-Ring! LOL
8: Dad’s Bloody Mary’s
9: Going out to eat
Post # 16
1) Shiny things.
2) Bright orange nail polish.
3) Nerdy t-shirts (currently wearing a LotR/Dr. Seuss mash up shirt).
5) This recipe I found for buffalo chicken egg rolls.
6) My superhero earrings.
7) Karaoke. Even though me singing sounds like a cat being swung around by its tail.
8) Friends and family.
9) My students.
10) My boyfriend.