(Closed) 10 Weeks Pregnant – Spotting…Help!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
184 posts
Blushing bee

I spotted consistently from 6 weeks until 9 1/2 weeks. I even passed a blood clot at 7 weeks which was nerve racking, but after all of this baby’s still doing amazing (16 weeks today!). 

Hang in there, I know how incredibly stressful this is. Just keep positive and have faith your baby is okay 🙂

Post # 18
1117 posts
Bumble bee

doxiedog1088 :  Yup, I bled bright red blood a couple times during the first tri and it turned out I had an sch which resolved itself. Just try to remain calm. I also spotted a bit during the second tri too. I’m still pregnant (over 27 weeks). Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! hang in there, mama! Congrats! 

Post # 20
1305 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 22weeks and had spotting in the first trimester. I know its terrifying but hang in there! DON’T GOOGLE IT. Omg just don’t. You will see everything out there and it will freak you out even more.

The best thing to do, which you are, is to call or see your doctor. You got this.

** What helped me from totally freaking out was to keep reminding myself that unless you’re bleeding enough to fill a pad + cramping + clots…there is most likely a super normal reason for the spotting. Hang in there.

Post # 22
279 posts
Helper bee

I had the same thing happen a few times in my first trimester!  Now I’m 25 weeks with a perfectly healthy baby. Sometimes it was a little red blood that turned brown after a few hours or a day or two.  Once it was so much red blood it soaked through a pad in literally five minutes and I was certain I was miscarrying.  It was terrifying. But every time the baby was fine. The hardest part is the nerves right when you get in for the ultrasound.  I was seriously holding my breath waiting for the dr to say something, but every time he said “there’s the heartbeat. Everything looks great”.  You haven’t had any cramping or other symptoms so hopefully everything is totally fine :). I know your appointment is very soon. Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you. Take deep breathes for the next hour.  

Post # 24
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

doxiedog1088 :  Deep breaths! Try to distract yourself! I’m 22 weeks (also high risk) and still get really nervous for each appointment! I have one tomorrow that I’m worried about even though my little guy is kicking me right now! We are mamas now, I think we have to worry! ☺️

Post # 29
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Glad everything turned out ok.  I had bleeding at 10 weeks with my first pregnancy.  It was terrifying at the time.  It was bright red, and seemed like a lot to me at the time.  I was seen by my Doctor right away (the joys of a small town practice), and he advised that everything was good, and performed an US to confirm heartbeat was still good.  I had a few spots between 10 and 12 weeks, but nothing since then.

Post # 30
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

doxiedog1088 :  So glad to hear your update! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

The topic ‘10 Weeks Pregnant – Spotting…Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors