(Closed) 10 weeks to go…workout plan?!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1645 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

One thing I did once I got used to Jillian’s workouts was I would put them on my laptop and turn the sound down, so I could follow along without hearing her voice. Then I’d do them while watching something else on TV or netflix. Made the workouts go faster and they were less annoying. Also, I have the 30day shred, ripped in 30, and no more trouble zones, so I mix and match workouts so I’m not doing the same one day in and day out for 7-10 days. I actually only do them a few days a week and run or ride the stationary bike we have the other days. Sometimes I’ll double up, but I usually don’t have time to.

Post # 4
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I started doing the Insanity workout.

It’s a 2 month program which is perfect for you.

I found it on a torrent website and downloaded the discs and burned them so I could watch it on tv.

It’s super intense. You do it 6 days a week and you follow a low carb high protein meal plan that comes with it.

I started doing it January 1st. I weighed 334 pounds and I was only able to do it every other day because being so heavy I would get super worn out. Even though I was doing it every other day I have lost 30 pounds so far.

It makes you lean. Most people think I’ve lost a ton of weight already because I’m losing inches so quickly.

It’s a great program. I recommed it to everyone. I was so impressed, I went out and bought it because originally I had just downloaded and burned it myself because I didn’t want to spend 100 dollars on a program if it didn’t work, but it works great.

Post # 5
13289 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Otaqueen:  Do you have a copy of the meal plan that you could send me?  I’d be really interested in seeing how they suggest eating.  On the advice of another Bee who really knows her stuff, I’m doing cutting back a lot on carbs to try to shed my last 10-15 pounds, and I’d love to see some different meal ideas!

Post # 6
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@abbie017:  Sure I can send it to you. If it’s not on my laptop (I’m at work) it must be on my home computer. Send me your email and I’ll send you the pdf.

The topic ‘10 weeks to go…workout plan?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors