(Closed) 10 year anniversary today…. :(

posted 8 years ago in Long Distance Relationships
Post # 3
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m a wee bit lost, but sorry to hear you have been apart for so long.

Post # 4
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Keep strong, girl!! LDR is sooo stinking hard, and you’re amazing for keeping it going and alive for six long years! A lot of women would have given up in your situation, and it’s so admirable that you were able to keep love alive despite the distance!

You can do it; spring is coming soon!!!

When’s your next visit???

Post # 5
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I hope that you two can figure it out so that you will be living in the same place.  Is there any way that one of you could be temporarily out of work while you move in with the other one?

Post # 6
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Oh my goodness… you both deserve a medal! I know its so hard being apart for so long, but he is obviously worth the distance and the pain. I’ve been at it for 1/2 as long as you have & its so hard some days- I am in awe of your determination to be with one another. I am going to send some good vibes your way & keep you in my thoughts! I really hope a solution will present itself so you can move forward & one day be together for good.

Do you two get to talk on the phone on a regular basis? How do you connect? Keep positive & take joy in the little moments you have/had together.

Post # 7
409 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

hugs!

The topic ‘10 year anniversary today…. :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors