(Closed) 100 calorie packs piss anyone else off?

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
14496 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

ROTFLMAO – YES – tell em girl!

Post # 4
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I just eat 5-6 bags. It works out.  LOL.

Post # 5
46336 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You didn’t say what your issue was. I like keeping one in my desk at work for emergency rations. If I had a box I’d eat the box , so these packs help me stay on plan.

Post # 6
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Some are actually tasty to eat….but some are sooooooooooooooo nasty!! Calories must be DELICIOUS!!

Post # 7
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I suck every last crumb out of the bag. If you are going to restrict me to 100 calories then I am going to get every one of them. They always leave me wanting!

Post # 8
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

i prefer the 100 calorie pack Oreos to real Oreos!  I really don’t care for the filling.

Post # 10
169 posts
Blushing bee

If you have to choose between a 100 calorie pack and a bag of greasy chips, you are definitely better off choosing the 100 calorie pack. But honestly those things are just bags of 100 empty calories that leave you just as hungry as when you started. Better to pick a fruit or veggie instead. Better substitutes would be a graham cracker with peanut butter or nonfat greek yogurt and a few chocolate chips!

Post # 11
1537 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I love them! I just finished a bits & bites one and couldn’t understand how they managed to make such a salty snack with such a low calorie count…

The short bread ones are my favourite 🙂

Post # 13
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

They just aren’t enough food – I feel just as hungry after my snack as before my snack.  So unfulfilling.

Post # 14
2742 posts
Sugar bee

The only one I eat is the 100calorie popcorn one. But I just bought a popcorn popper and when I put in half a cup of corn, it’s 100calories. And it’s a LOT of popcorn! Way more than the one that comes prepackaged. It doesn’t taste as good though Frown

Post # 15
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Um, I think most of them taste pretty icky, but other than that they really don’t piss me off. lol

I’m not surprised your not feeling satisfied after eating one of those little measly bags! What about bringing something really good for you so you can eat more? At least then you would be somewhat full. Like, avocado chocolate “pudding”?

The topic ‘100 calorie packs piss anyone else off?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors