(Closed) 100 day fitness challenge

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi sehrler,

I would love to join you! Three days ago I officially started my workout and eating well plan and I am so proud for sticking to it so far! I know what you mean about posting stats…I am NOT into that! But I know I will need encouragement along the way. I would also like to be down 30-40 lbs so this sounds perfect! maybe I would be brave enough to post a before pic, will see:)

Post # 4
1595 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi! I’m from Massapequa :), I’m in, I only need to lose like 10lbs but want to tone up and be in shape for my cruise Memorial day weekend! I think this is a really great goal, especially with start of spring (tomorrow!)

Post # 5
1715 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Im a 10 pound girl too but Im in. Ill however will only work out 6 days a week (7days isnt healthy). If anyone wants to walk or run I can give some guidance if wanted. If anyone wants to do a train along with running or walking Id love a long distance partner.

Post # 6
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m with you ladies, I’d like to drop about 40 pounds as well. Not that my wedding is close, but our engagement pics are this summer and I want to look nice for them. πŸ™‚ I started tracking my calories today and I’m following the Drop10 program from Self magazine. It seems like a good start and it’s only 5 weeks, which sounds manageable. Anyway, good luck to you!

Post # 7
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

count me in! I dont plan on “going to the gym” or “doing an exercise routine” everyday but I do plan on getting my heart rate up every day. πŸ˜€ WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!

Post # 8
2786 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@sehrler:  DATE TWIN!! πŸ™‚

I’m in! I don’t have quite as much to lose, but am severely lacking motivation….I started off 2012 great and lost 10 pounds but now I’m lagging again and need to pick it up for fittings! I like the idea of some form of exercise every day-I probably won’t go to the gym persay (usually do 5-6 days a week), BUT I will do SOMETHING (extra long walk witht he dog) every day with you πŸ™‚

Like you I lost a ton of weight a few years ago (about 60 pounds), but it’s creeping back on…I’ve gained about 20 since I met Fiance and would really like to lose it before the wedding!

My problem isn;t exercise it’s my eating, when I’m good I’m great but when I’m bad I am AWFUL!

Post # 9
1715 posts
Bumble bee

@sara_tiara:  Im walking 3 Km with the dog tomorow and have the route layed out and everything. 

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

This is a great website for those who want to run, walk, bike or anything like that and figure out where to go or how long they went for. 

I lost 40 pounds last winter and have put back on 6 pounds. My problem isnt as much weight but just being very much out of shape and suffering from seasonal depression is killing me.

Post # 10
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m in too!

I have over 400 days to go which is good since I have over 100 pounds I want to lose.

I started my exercises regime last week (well I had been doing it off and on for a while but I got serious last week) and I lost 5 pounds already.

My problem is motivation so it’s great to have people to be accountable to.

Post # 11
1715 posts
Bumble bee

How does it sound if we post everyday what we did and what are plans are for the next day?

Post # 12
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@naturalysam:  I’ll take you up on your long distance partner thing! πŸ™‚

I agree- today I got back into the swing of things. I have about 50 pounds that I would like to loose. 10 is a good place to start though!

Post # 13
1715 posts
Bumble bee

What are you able to do right now? I am planning on trying 3km tomorow but am willing to do 2.5 if someone is joining in and wants to start smaller. Also I typically go up by a half Km every week so by the end of this we could be doing 10km (not everyday but atleast once a week and faster shorter distances on other days). We can have a ton of fun with this.

Post # 14
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have been working out and if you are someone who needs some guidance then I highly recommend the book The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I was inspired by Mrs. Mole and now my guns are looking awesome!  

Post # 15
532 posts
Busy bee

I will do it too! I definitely have a few lbs to lose. I will commit to working out 5 days a week though, because 7 seems unrealistic for a lazy person like me πŸ™‚ I need all the motivation help I can get.

The topic ‘100 day fitness challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors