(Closed) 100 day update! with photos because its friday funday…

posted 4 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
3783 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@bretonvirgniia:  Your dress is amazing, your makeup is amazing, your tattoos are amazing, and your hair is amazing. Can I be you for ONE day? 

Post # 6
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

You look gorgeous-your hair is amazaballs!  Love your bridesmaids dresses btw.

Post # 8
9257 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@bretonvirgniia:  Super cute – everything!  Where’d you get the fella’s suit?  That’s what we want but we haven’t looked yet… and I’m 70-something days out  :S

Post # 9
Bee
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012 - Oak Tree Manor

@bretonvirgniia:  Aw girl you are just too cute, I love your dress and your hair looks fab! Glad you’re having so much fun with wedding planning – enjoy every second of it! BTW, your man looks so flyyyy in his suit/tux, I love that look! 

Post # 12
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bretonvirgniia:  what are you doing with all those candles?  Are they from Ikea? I’m looking for candle inspiration!!

Post # 14
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bretonvirgniia:  love the idea of candles everywhere! i should probably go check out ikea this weekend

Post # 16
2300 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@bretonvirgniia:  wow you’ve accomplished alot! i love the envelopes 🙂 um – but that’s a sample envelope right – ie not the person’s real name and address on the internet??

The topic ‘100 day update! with photos because its friday funday…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors