(Closed) 100 DAYS! (06/08/13)

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m a week behind (June 15th) but I just saw your post and it gave me a heart attack.

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee

I’m a June 8th bride too… and I also made a post about 100 days!

So excited… but I’ve been having wedding dreams since the beginning of this year!

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

So excited! I’m also a June 8th bride! Seriously, where did the time go??!!

Post # 9
44 posts
Newbee

@thisorderistall:  LOL… OMG mine are too! I keep dreaming that I’m not ready on time or something is not ready and the day just flashes before me! I’m a little of a control freak so I’ve woken up in panic and then get relieved that it’s only a dream.

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee

I’m a June 8th bride too! Must be something wrong with me, I’m waaaay too calm at this point to be only 100 days out! No dreams, no anxiety, nothing. And I have TONS to do!

Post # 12
1497 posts
Bumble bee

Omg, I just posted this; I didn’t know there was already a 100 days post! I was just so excited that I found this out on my bday 🙂

I feel exactly the same – not ready at all and yet I can’t wait!

Post # 13
49 posts
Newbee

I am a June 22nd bride, so we are slowly getting to that mark. I am nervous that it won’t all get done, but can’t wait to be a wife! I am having weird dreams too. It will all be ok *deep breaths*

Post # 14
145 posts
Blushing bee

I’m June 8 and I’ve begun to panic! Haha I’m SO excited, but I’m not much of a planner so I’m afraid I’ve missed something or things just aren’t going to come together… I’m pretty proud of myself thus far, I have to say I’ve accomplished quite a bit for not being a planner, but I’m still freaking out! haha

Post # 15
371 posts
Helper bee

My heart just took a leap and I’m trying not to hyperventilate.  Weird because I’ve been so calm this entire time. 

Post # 16
525 posts
Busy bee

I’m also June 8th and I go into panic stage every few days. I’m super excited though 🙂 Now, if I could just check a bunch more things off the to do list…

I’ve had some weird nightmares, and some meltdowns over the oddest things.

The topic ‘100 DAYS! (06/08/13)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors