(Closed) 100 days!

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

So much to do!! Only just ordered my dress!! How’s the planning going?

Post # 5
47 posts
Newbee

OMG ME TOO!!!!  Did anyone elose have a small panic attack today?!  SO MUCH LEFT TO DO!!!!!

Post # 7
368 posts
Helper bee

When are you thinking of posting out your invites? I’m not too sure about that. I have them there, just have to address them.

We are having the wedding at home. My aunt has been a total champ at planning. She got married at home too so she knows what to do. Everytime I see her she has more platters or bowls or something for the day. I would have nothing done if it wasn’t for her.

Can’t wait to see my dress in the flesh!! 😀

Post # 8
1811 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay date twins!  My invites are going out next week!  Planning is taking a backseat for now while I try to pack an entire house and orchestrate a move.  I can’t wait to get back into it!

Post # 10
368 posts
Helper bee

@FutureMrsLodge:  Thanks! We are only have 35-40 people so it should be good. Just hoping the weather is good! Being in Australia it should be pretty warm but you never know.

At present I’ve been very irresponsible and have been putting way more effort into the honeymoon than the wedding. And we aren’t even honeymooning until June next year! :-/

Post # 11
451 posts
Helper bee

YAYYY! 🙂 SO EXCITING!

we still have a lot left to do, we are planning on getting our invites out at the end of the month (65 people invited, only about 30 invites going out) but we’re going crazy because Fiance got a new job and we’re moving. We still have music to plan, and cake to get.

I just had my shower last weekend. Early I know, but most of my friends are teachers and Spet. and Oct. are super busy for everyone. Plus we had it on 7/29, and Fiance and I started dating on 7/2/09. My Bridesmaid or Best Man likes numbers haha.

The topic ‘100 days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors