(Closed) 100 days to go…

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

eriqua- My son is getting married on th 6th too, and so far it seems they’re not worried about a thing.  Hasn’t really become real yet, I think.  It will after the announcements go out and RSVPs start coming in.  They have 14 friends in the bridal party too, so reality is set to bite in… I estimate… 3 weeks, when the wedding is only about 2 months away.  I’m going up to pick out a rehearsal dinner venue in two weeks; and that’s about it for us unless we do a multimedia presentation of their growing up.  Yes, three months will go by fast! 

Post # 4
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m totally freaking out, lol.  Very excited, though.  It all suddenly seems very real (and I seem very behind on everything!)  🙂

Post # 5
826 posts
Busy bee

wow thats awesome! soon it will be tomorrow. just remember to breathe and relax on your big day 🙂

Post # 6
640 posts
Busy bee

Good luck ladies! My countdown says 75 days….word of advice? Start those DIY projects as early as possible! I swear my to do list is undergoing mitosis (heard another bee say that and I love the phrase) and I really have to hold back on adding more projects. 

The topic ‘100 days to go…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors