(Closed) 100 Days To Go!

posted 3 years ago in June 2016
Post # 2
231 posts
Helper bee

Agree! I just cant wait for the actual wedding and honeymoon.

Post # 3
6283 posts
Bee Keeper

Im really enjoying the planning. And my Fiance is too I think (or at least he’s putting on a jolly good show of being enthusiastic for my sake!). I’m so excited. I want to savour it. Everyone says the day goes very quickly. 

bridetobeinCLE:  oh the honeymoon! I need sunshine. 

Post # 4
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Breckenridge, CO

We’ve been so much happier since we’ve canceled our big wedding and booked a private ceremony with just our families but I still am looking forward for it to be OVER 

Post # 5
231 posts
Helper bee

UK-bee:  Is it wrong that I think I was more excited to book our honeymoon than our venue  I cant wait!

Post # 6
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

106 days for me! I’m having alot of fun planning our wedding, so far! My Fiance even said last night “Your having soo much fun, lets get married June 2017 instead. You will have a whole year to plan..haha” Oh HELL no..lol I’m ready for this now! The only problems I’m having is the flowers. We have a very tight budget. And the flowers we want are much more expensive than I thought and planned.

Post # 7
706 posts
Busy bee

stephanie1307:  I’m June 11th too!

I’m exhausted lol I’m in full DIY mode. Yesterday I just changed out my dress too. I’m just ready to be married.

Post # 8
111 posts
Blushing bee

bibber:  June 4th here too… couldn’t be more over it!!! 

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Playacar Palace

June 12th right here. It’s a rollercoaster of loving/hating every second. There are just so many things to do.  We’re having a destination wedding and it’s been really difficult trying to figure out how to cut costs and DIY, while also considering how in the world are we carting all this stuff!?  Minimalist modern has become the new style….making lemonade!

Post # 10
260 posts
Helper bee

June 18th here…we had almost everything booked in the three months after getting engaged. So we had time to relax. The date is quicJuly approaching and we are getting back into wedding mode. Everytime I have a wedding meeting it means it’s getting closer and I get more excited. I just want to wear my dress and eat cake, and of course marry the love of my life!

Post # 11
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I hit the “I’m so over it” point about a month ago! All of the planning definitely started to feel like more of a chore in January and February, but just lately I’ve started to get more excited again. Such a rollercoaster of emotions, lol. I have to say, I am most looking forward to the Honeymoon as well and just getting back to our reguarly scheduled lives!

Post # 12
161 posts
Blushing bee

Yes, it has mostly been fun. But yesterday I had a semi-panic attack thinking about how in the world is this going to come together, and not be a hot mess!! Your so right, like an emotional rollarcoater!!

Post # 13
143 posts
Blushing bee

107 days to go and I don’t have a dress yet!  Yikes!

Post # 14
414 posts
Helper bee

June 11th, and I CAN NOT believe how fast it is going! 

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee

stephanierose2016:  I was the same way! I did a lot of things right off the bat and then took a good break… now I have full wedding brain again. I just want it to be nice out (Minneapolis here) so I can start DIY-ing outside!

The topic ‘100 Days To Go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors