(Closed) 100 Days

posted 10 years ago in April 2009
Post # 3
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

congratulations on making it into the double digits – time is going to fly by for you so enjoy every second of it!

Post # 4
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

Are you planning on celebrating in any way?  Mr. MagPie and I had a 365-day out countdown party, and it was a great way to introduce our families and friends before other pre-wedding festivities!

Post # 5
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Yay April brides!!!!

Im doing pretty good. Some days I wish it would come sooner, and others I wish it was longer.

We just booked the photographer (eek!) So we need to get couple’s pictures done and schedule bridals. I just ordered the flowers (I decided to go with silk flowers since we are having such a small wedding and on a budget ). Also need to get the invitations going and still need to find shoes and get my dress altered.

The thing that bothers me the most is my Maid/Matron of Honor doesn’t know anyone else that is going to be at the wedding and Im trying to get her together with the other Bridesmaid or Best Man, Future Mother-In-Law and my other friends before the wedding.  Its not going so well right now.

Good luck with your wedding and congrats!

The topic ‘100 Days’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors