(Closed) 100 FREE POSTCARDS

posted 9 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Is there a coupon code for this? We just finished our save the dates, and while I was going to wait a bit to print them, now I think I should just do it!

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee

i ordered my postcards from vista print to get this deal, and they just came in. i love them! also ~ i opted for the slowest shipping since i have time, and they came a week early. i definitely recommend them!

Post # 6
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

@ missteacher (or anyone else who has used vista print) — did you go with one of their designs or upload your own? Also, do you have a photo of the finished product? I’m curious to see how it turned out.

Post # 7
369 posts
Helper bee

That link did not work for me. I guess you have to open the link through the e-mail they sent you in order for the deal to work. They do have some pretty good sales once in a while. I think I might use Vista Print for some paper items for my wedding.

And like DC Anna, I want to know if you went with their designs or uploaded your own.

Post # 8
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@DC Anna — I’ve used Vista Print before (for work) and I’ve always uploaded my own design. I usually create the design in Photoshop or InDesign.

What I love about vistaprint is it shows you where the item gets "cut" so you know the spacing and what not for the actual item. 

I don’t have a photo of the finished product yet!

Post # 9
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Mr. P's Grandparents’ Ranch

Is there a way to get that discount without the link?

Post # 10
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

@Poodle – On VistaPrint’s website, there’s a little box on the left hand side that prompts you to enter your email address for offers and specials. I did that and within minutes they sent me a link for 25% off. It’s not the same thing as 100 free, but it’s better than nothing! (I’m hoping the 100 free link will come through before I order. :D)

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee

@DC Anna ~ I uploaded my own design, which I created in Photoshop Elements. I downloaded their template so I’d know where it would cut off.

The topic ‘100 FREE POSTCARDS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors