(Closed) 100 free postcards=RSVP cards?

posted 10 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

my RSVP is going to be a postcard — less $$ on postage that way!

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2008

my rsvp card is going to be a postcard too!  although the postcard stamp is quite ugly.

Post # 5
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

That’s what I plan on doing too.  Harugirlie, I sent out STD postcards with those ugly stamps.  USPS won’t have new postcard stamps until February. *crossing fingers that they look better*

Post # 7
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2008

ahhh thats good to know. I don’t plan on sending out my rsvp’s until July.

Post # 8
111 posts
Blushing bee

not lame at all – we’re doing postcards also

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2007

I did postcards and it was fine!!! Nobody even gave it a second thought!!

Post # 10
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I think post card rsvps are the way to go!!! Do it!  Make sure you use heavy paper so they make it back in one piece!  Watercolor paper from you local craft place will carry it and it’s easy to cut and print on.

Post # 11
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I did postcards, my wedding is elegant, but I love to save moolah, I poo-poohed the etiquette and ettiquette schmettiquette

Post # 12
1774 posts
Buzzing bee

I got 100 free postcards on vistaprint (double-sided) and used those as my response cards.  Easier for them, easier for me, cheaper, and better for the environment.  If you do it early enough, you can get postage cheap.  I also got an address stamp cheap and stamped the backs of the envelopes.  Plus it still comes in handy.

Post # 13
144 posts
Blushing bee

^ITA.

LOVE VistaPrint.com

They have a new bridal design that is gorgeous!  And you can change the color schemes to vary the look for various purposes.

Post # 14
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I did RSVP postcards from vistaprint!  I’ve had many guests compliment the idea – and actually, I am offering the option of RSVP’s online and by mail (postcard) so I printed the RSVP website on the postcard.  If the guest RSVP’s online, the postcard becomes a keepsake =D

Post # 15
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I am using postcards for my RSVP cards too. All the post office had when I went were blue polar bear stamps, but they actually sort of match my invitations, so I went for it. I’m mailing my invites this Saturday, and I’m excited to see what condition the postcards are in when they start coming back to me!

Post # 16
2856 posts
Sugar bee

I think it is a great and unique idea. I bet some of your guests will like them a lot. Go for it!

The topic ‘100 free postcards=RSVP cards?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors