(Closed) 100 pushup challenge

posted 6 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2008

Dont forget to work those triceps hard also!  They are what really give the arm definition 

Post # 4
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

@Sunchick19:  Good advice for OP. I love tricep pushups!

Post # 5
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

How do you do tricep pushups?

Post # 7
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ill be interested in seeing your results! i have thought about trying the challenge (watching the olympics has inspired me even more!)

Post # 8
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@kaylee26:  You get in plank position with your wrists straight under your shoulders and then you keep your elbow in. They should graze your ribs as you press down and then back up. If you have ever done full sun salutations in Yoga, think of Chaturanga Dandasana.

Post # 9
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I would do triceps right afte the regular shoulder work since bis and tris are complemetary muscle groups. Maybe just keep the focus on the biceps and shoulders and chest from the regular pushups and just do a bit of tricep work.

Post # 10
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Thanks MrsSouthBeach.

Post # 11
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I should do this! I’ve always wanted to go into my fitness test for my job and blow all their minds (or just not be freaking out cause I have a hard time with the minimum 9!)

Post # 12
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I’m gonna do the initial test and might as well start day 1 since it’s still technically monday 😀 here we goo…

initial test: oh man i thought i would be able to do 20. Only did 15! and 12 of the tricep ones.

Going to wait a bit before i start the day 1 workout. my wrist hurt. WE SHOULD POST BEFORE AND AFTERS

Post # 15
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I realize i’m in pink panties, so don’t mind my painted shorts.

Hello arms from 2 years ago.

The topic ‘100 pushup challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors