(Closed) 100 RSVP’s!!!

posted 7 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

we’re holding steady at 94 guests, but that’s not accounting for FI’s family, who aren’t computer literate (we’re doing online RSVP’s to save on postage).

Isn’t it exciting when a new one comes in?! It’s like Christmas to me! Hope you get your next 87 soon!

Post # 5
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@RingPup:

wow you’re ahead of the game 😛 (Iam assuming you need final head count for vendors?)

I’m not sending my invites for another handful of weeks, now I feel like the huge procrastinator I am lol.

Post # 7
1359 posts
Bumble bee

ah I’m so jealous! hehe!

We’re sending ours out in about a month. I can’t wait! I just started printing labels and assembling..by the time they’re done and stamped, it’ll be mid-April, and we’ll be ready to go! (I’m a student so I only can get a few done a week lol)

Post # 8
2829 posts
Sugar bee

@RingPup:

hey it doesn’t hurt to be prepared right?

I just finished designing ours & will be printing and assmebling over the rest of the month. It is really just occurring to me that it is time to get my ‘game face’ on 😛

Post # 9
2161 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m going to send mine out in May.  I think it will take me that long to get the wording figured out and track down the addresses for everyone.  lol

How exciting to hear back.  Were the 10 that said no expected?

Post # 10
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We sent ours out a couple weeks ago, but the RSVP deadline isn’t until April 18.  So far, we’ve heard from about 25 people, and all but one are coming!  It’s exciting, and we can’t wait to party with everyone, but we were expecting the usual attrition rates, so it’s making me a teensy bit nervous.  I guess we’ll see how the next month goes.

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee

Oh my goodness! You’re doing so great, RingPup! We just met up with our invite designers today (three of our students) with the aim of finalising the look in the next two weeks. I seem a bit behind!

Thanks for the reminder, too, about rounding up addresses… pesky things!

Post # 13
198 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, you are ahead of the game! I am having my invitations printed later this month so I can create the address labels and assemble in April and mail them at the beginning of May.

Post # 14
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

Aah, you sent out invitations already?! I am so behind in this! We just sent out Save-The-Date Cards and haven’t even ordered invitations yet. Will probably order them in April so it gives my mom’s friend enough time to address everything. Then will send out the invitations sometime in May. I’m excited to see who will be coming!!! Congrats on the 100 girl 🙂

Post # 15
2154 posts
Buzzing bee

My gosh! You are very prepared! I’m about to order our invitations. Congrats on the RSVPs!

The topic ‘100 RSVP’s!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors