(Closed) $1,000 Destination Wedding Photographer!

posted 10 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

I hear a lot of photographers doing this, offering their services for free as long as transportation and accomedations are paid for. I’m sure for most it’s a great deal, but for me, 2 RT flights and 3 night stay at a hotel would cost me the same as hiring a great photographer that doesn’t have to fly out.

Thanks for the heads up though! And yay for you getting a good photographer.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I am getting married in South Africa this year, and I just booked F.C. Wong for it.

I really couldn’t believe the deal.  We looked at other desination wedding photogrphers who were charging 10x as much, and Wong’s work is better. It’s amazing work.

He’s up and coming, so now is definitely going to be the time to book him if you can.  

I think he’s going to be very very expensive very soon.  He also just won image of the year in some contest.  

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m getting married in Thailand in September. I also just booked Fu (F.C. Wong) for his destination package.

He’s got some great reviews on Project Wedding:

http://www.projectwedding.com/vendor/show/f-c-wong-photography

His work is to DIE FOR.  So wonderful.  And, as others have said, it’s easy to get to know him on his website and blog.  He should be charging ALOT more than he is.  Lucky us brides!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

We used F.C. Wong Photography for our wedding last year.  We choose him after looking at about 10 photographers.

He wasn’t the cheapest, nor the most expensive. But he was definitely the most talented and nicest!  He made us feel comfortable, and we got first class service at his studio home.  

Ours was not a destination wedding, and our package was MUCH MUCH MORE expensive than this special package.  But he’s worth every penny, and if I could book Fu again for $1000, I would do it in less than a heartbeat.  Highly recommended. 

Some of our images made it on his Best of 2008:

http://fcwong.bigfolioblog.com/weblog/post/85155

The topic ‘$1,000 Destination Wedding Photographer!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors