(Closed) 1,000 Paper Crane Centrepieces (PICS)

posted 5 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Wow! That is dedication. They’re beautiful. I might think it was snow too though, so don’t make it sparkly or anything. Just fluffy cloud. 

Post # 5
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hmm… if it matches your theme then sure! Not sure if I can envision it as you have it drawn here, goodluck.

Post # 6
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I like the idea. I’m totally impressed with the dedication of making that many. I get sick of my DIY projects about 15 minutes into them but generally follow through – I think I probably would have given up after crane number three. πŸ™‚ Awesome job.

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Make sure you post pics of a completed centerpiece, I’d love to see how it played out once it was all put together!

Post # 8
7219 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Elky:  Wow! That is really neat! And a lot of dedication! How far are you now?

Post # 10
72 posts
Worker bee

@Elky:  I’m also excited to see your sample centerpiece. This would be the first really different one in a long while (getting tired of flowers, candles, rustic, and shabby chic) πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

1000 cranes are part of my centerpieces too.  I finished folding them, and I now I have been stringing them on wire with beads.  Mine are hanging down (and up) from the vase though.  

I didn’t glue them, I just use a loop in the wire to hold the beads that sandwich the crane.

(the paper flower is kind of smooshed in the photo-please ignore!)

Post # 12
4659 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Elky:  I folded mine the same way (assembly line style). 10 per day, 100 days. πŸ˜€ Your presentation sounds awesome. (I’m just making garlands out of mine)

Post # 14
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016 - Fairmont Chateau Whistler

wow thats such a cool idea for centre pieces, I never would have thought of it but i absolutely love the sentiment behind it!

Cant wait to see the finished product!

Post # 15
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Wow, that’s so cool! Make sure to show us the finished product! 

The topic ‘1,000 Paper Crane Centrepieces (PICS)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors