(Closed) 10,000 steps

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
355 posts
Helper bee

i’ve been wearing my pedometer too! i absolutely hate working out so when i finally hit my step goal for the day i feel like- thank you god i’m done!

Post # 4
Bee
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

Can anyone give recommendations for a good and cheap pedometer?  I bought one at the dollar tree, but it kept clicking back to zero while I was wearing it!

Post # 5
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I think a pedometer would be great for me…I would be so motivated to see those numbers go up!!

Post # 7
50 posts
Worker bee

There is a pedometer built into my Bodybugg and I LOVE it!!! It pushes me to go the extra mile (most of the time, literally)! I have never hit 10,000 without *purposeful* exercise. My cardio days average anywhere from 12,000 – 14,000 steps. My highest was 18,900 🙂

Definitely worth the investment!!!

~Megan 

Post # 8
1357 posts
Bumble bee

This is a GREAT idea, but I too have a crappy pedometer. My old job got me moving more than my new one – where I basically sit at my computer all day! I think I would be shocked by the number on the pedometer.

Post # 10
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Every pedometer I’ve ever had was inaccurate and reset too easily. I think it’d be worth it to invest in a more expensive one. Maybe it’d work better? i like the ones on Amazon which PC download so that your computer keeps track of your steps with graphs and distance walked! I found one which even tracks miles run! Still, $30 is a lot to pay for something like this!

The topic ‘10,000 steps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors