(Closed) 10/01/11 brides…when are you sending your invites?

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am planning the middle of August and have RSVP deadline September 12th.

Post # 4
736 posts
Busy bee

I was thinking of sending mine out around the first part to middle of August.

Post # 5
2701 posts
Sugar bee

We have a lot of out of town people, approx 60% of our guest list is out of state. To allow them more time to make accomodations, ours are going out the end of July.

Post # 6
139 posts
Blushing bee

I also realized this today when theknot.com sent me my “Happy 6 months” email…I panicked.  We took off almost all of March to take care of life and not wedding stuff….  So pretty much I’m in a freaking out phase.  I have some stuff done, and my mom is all Momzilla’d out (check!).  Can’t do much without the caterer which we taste next Thursday.  Ohhhh…..sheesh!

Post # 7
316 posts
Helper bee

W’re sending ours out end of July/Beginning of August, since so much of our guestlist is traveling.

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

We are shooting for the last week of July as well because my fiance’s entire family is from out of state – RSVP date is August 26.

Post # 10
593 posts
Busy bee

We are sending ours early August, maybe Late July, with a response date of Sept 3.

Post # 11
93 posts
Worker bee

Also aiming for late July – it does seem early but I need to get my caterer the absolute final count 3 weeks before (so Sept. 10) and I want to leave some time after the RSVP date to chase down people who don’t send their cards back in time…so will probably mail end of July in hopes they arrive at or before August 1, and set the RSVP date Sept 1/2.  goodness, that is starting to seem awfully close!!

Post # 12
140 posts
Blushing bee

We sent ours out two weeks ago, but we are having a destination wedding.  I needed a head count to plan the centerpieces, welcome bags, and favors.  Our RSVP date is June 1st and our final count to the caterer is Aug 1.  We figured it would give us time to see if we could squeeze a few friends and those surprise guests would be finally accounted for.

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee

We are sending ours out at the beginning of July and making the RSVP date the first of September…That way we have enough time to track down all the people who don’t RSVP in time!!

Post # 14
109 posts
Blushing bee

Ditto @LHC

September 1 deadline, so we’re sending them out mid-July

Post # 15
139 posts
Blushing bee

I also plan on sending them mid-late July.  RSVP date is Sept. 1.  I’m super paranoid as we invited way too many people and are like 20 people over so I want to know ASAP if we have too many people for the church/reception or just enough.  Call me nuts!  LOL!

Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m new but a 10/1/11 bride!! We are ordering ours in 2 weeks and shooting on sending them out end of July. 

When is y’alls “RSVP by” dates??

The topic ‘10/01/11 brides…when are you sending your invites?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors