(Closed) 10/01/2010 Brides

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
23 posts
Newbee

We’re on the 2nd so we’re close.  πŸ™‚  We had originally planned to get married the weekend after, but found out that the ferry that goes to the island we’re getting married on is not going to be running that weekend.  Oops!  We don’t really have any connection to October 2nd but it seems like a fine time to get married.

Post # 4
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Our original date was June 25th/26th.  My Fiance and I LOVE Fall so he suggested 10.01.10 –> he figured this way he’d always remember our date since it was so easy.  Nothing special  ;o)

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I picked it because it was Friday (cheaper) and available! πŸ™‚  But I LOVE the way it looks written out, and I also love to know that it stands for “&”…what a nice bonus!

By the way ladies – 7  MONTHS FROM TODAY WE GET MARRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Post # 6
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Philippe Park

We’re on the first too! We chose it because it’s my birthday! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I considered 10.01.10. My parents were married 10.01.77. I was worried they wouldn’t want to share their day, so we opted for 10.10.10. Fiance loved it b/c he knew he’d be able to remember the date.

Post # 8
224 posts
Helper bee

We are 10-10-10 also.  We went to a wedding on 8-8-08 and I thought it was such a cute idea.  It’s just amazing that 10-10-10 happens to be the Sunday of Columbus weekend – we probably would have gone with the 9th if it were a regular Sunday.

Plus, 101010 is “42” in binary, which we all know is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.  Yay geeks!

Post # 9
665 posts
Busy bee

Friday = cheaper.

10.1.2010 looks good.

10.10.2010 = too popular (quick wedding)/Sunday (we’re Catholic).

I always wanted an October wedding… Autumn flavors/colors/elegant Halloweenie here we come! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
539 posts
Busy bee

We are 10.01.10 here too! No special ties to us, after engaged we said on the count of 3 say what month you want to get married in….so we did and both said October, which is weird, that one we both said it, and two we both had previously talked about Sept or getting married July 2nd (our dating & now engagement anniv)…so we decided a Friday because less expensive, and had to compete with Husker football season so most Saturdays in Oct were out of the question, besides Oct 9th, but that is FI’s parents anniv…and it didn’t feel right. So the church and our venue had Oct 1st available so that is the date, and WE LOVE it!!!

The topic ‘10/01/2010 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors