Post # 1
ten ten ten is right around the corner! I am officially Bridezilla and at this point I wont be surprised if he doesn’t show up at the wedding! (lol) It’s just that I am so stressed about everything left to do with so little time.
I just started making a list of EVERYTHING left to do and it is longer than I had anticipated. It doesn’t seem like so much while bouncing around in my brain! What do you have left to do? I still have to make table numbers, make my place cards, get groomsmen gifts, finish my favors, dye crinoline, pick up ring from jeweler, Bouts, programs, make a list of photos that I want, finalize the seating chart, do out of town bags, buy undergarments… and on and on and on.
Any ideas on what gift you give to your mom for hosting the rehearsal dinner at her home?
Post # 3
I forgot to ask what other October Brides still have left to do (I’m sure it isn’t as bad as mine)!
Post # 4
err not much but im doing the seating charts my brain cant handle that we chose imediate family table charts thats it everyone else fend for your self, and oh yeah the groom and his groomsmen dont have their suits, AT ALL!!!!! efkbekbjab
yeah theres my ‘Zilla moment!
Post # 5
I need to:
- Finish our table numbers
- Buy undergarments
- Finish shoe shopping for my ladies
- Pick up my dress from the dry cleaner (not til the 5th)
- Pick up FI’s ring from jewler (not til the 5th)
- Order new contacts (and hope to God they come in on time)
- Buy candy for kids tables
- Dye crinoline
- Make card box
- Finalize seating chart (worse. thing. ever.)
- Put the trees together for the centerpieces , but not hang crystals or anything else from them until day of
- Wait to get our favors from the baker (next Thurs) so we can wrap them up & put thank you tags on them
I don’t feel stressed though. As long as I keep getting enough sleep & going to the gym to de-stress, I think I’ll be great!
Post # 6
I think I am good I just need to:
- Buy supplies for bathroom baskets
- Get hair touched up
- Pick out comb for hair at reception
- Pick up dress from getting pressed
Thats it…I have been blessed with friends who have helped.. :o)