(Closed) 10/10/10 Brides – ONE YEAR LEFT!

posted 10 years ago in October 2010
Post # 32
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

<h2>GwenMarieDC: </h2>

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

We are getting married 10.10.10 as well in Laguna Beach (CA) sooooexcited!!!  Sending my STD soon….but I am having a problem figuring out which design I like better.  I would post them right now to have you girls look at them but i am at work and they are on my laptop at home 🙁  But if I send them out by the end of January will that be enough time for guests to make plans?  Or is it the sooner the better?

Post # 33
184 posts
Blushing bee

just booked the DJ AND picked bridesmaid dresses!!! yahoo!! How is everyone else doing?

Post # 34
223 posts
Helper bee

OMG!!! 

We’ve been engaged since May of 2009, and right away I picked 10-10-10 as the wedding date, come hell or high water.  Aren’t we lucky that the 11th is Columbus Weekend?  75% of the FH’s side is not in NYC (I am a born and raised NY girl), so our save the dates are going out by the end of January.  (Word of mouth has been going around for months, of course.)

All of the dress hunting is finished!  Our colors are navy and fuschia with gold metallic accents.  I am NOT a harvesty gal, and our venue (booked!) – Battery Gardens – is very clean and modern, so no browns and oranges for us.  We also have our photographer, officiant, and makeup artist.

In the next few weeks, our priorities/appointments are: florist, band, hotel block, as well as those Save the Dates!

Much love to all my wedding twins! 

Post # 35
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yesterday marked 9 months till the big day, and NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALIZED!!!  AK!!!

Post # 36
6 posts
Newbee

we got engaged on 10-10-2007 and we will get married on 10-10-2010 and my birthday is 10-10-1988 :)))

Post # 38
73 posts
Worker bee

OMG! it seems like I just posted on this thread yesterday!! 6 months! YIKES!!!!

Post # 39
29 posts
Newbee

I had my “OMG, it’s less than 5 months” freak out the other day. Now I’m realizing that it’s almost 4 months. I guess we need to get cracking with planning. Still ISO: DJ, invitations, finalizing decor (not fall, but maybe woodsy or the opposite direction of white orchids in tall vases). Maybe I’ll let the florist surprise us! I seriously don’t care, is that weird?

Post # 40
73 posts
Worker bee

Not weird at all. I’ve been pretty laid back about important decisions too. Flowers, i have some ideas but im open to what the florist may suggest as well. Never know!

It’s all good – less grey hair – more smiles.

Lets just hope it doesnt blow up in our faces! LOL

The topic ‘10/10/10 Brides – ONE YEAR LEFT!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors