(Closed) 10.10.10 Brides…when are YOUR invites going out?

posted 10 years ago in October 2010
Post # 17
2057 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am not a 10/10/10 bride – – I don’t have a date twin so I thought I would write here too, LOL…. The majority of our guests are from Out of Town and when I say majority I mean 90% so we’re sending our invites out the last week in August and requesting a 9/30 RSVP deadline….

Post # 18
360 posts
Helper bee

Im october 12 instead of 10, but we are doing a destination wedding in las vegas, so we are sending out invites out mid-july (stds are already sent) since hotel rooms can go up the closer it gets to the wedding.

Post # 19
22 posts
Newbee

Yea 10.10.10 Brides!

We sent our STD’s for our “close to home” lakeside destination wedding out in late March – We had detailed info about room reservation, location, ceremony – ect on our wedding website which we refererenced – I found may people had not even bothered to go to the website & many more were confused that there wasnt’ a reply envelope (I didn’t think so many people in southwestern PA weren’t privy to what a Save-The-Date was- alot thought it was the invite, even though it said at the bottom “invite to follow”)

I’m Planning on sending out our dyi Invites the first week in August w/the reply by Sept.15 (my Grams b-day). 

Sincerly surprised by peoples reaction to the STD’s & Lack of interest in all the info on the website…..     Definately don’t have a techno family & could get nowhere if I were relying on website alone….  I’ll be lucky to get RSVP card back – which is why I’m giving some time, but not too much time that they put off sending the rsvp back!

Happy 10.10.10!

Post # 20
713 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

i am 10/2. I have my invite designed and just ordered the paper. Hoping to print them by end of june and then have a “help me do this!!!” day in july. I will be away the last week of july so i will mail them out either right before or right after my vacation. with an RSVP of sept 1. i cant believe how soon that is!!

Post # 21
382 posts
Helper bee

Early August. We have a bunch of people that we are really unsure if they will be able to make it or not, so we want RSVP’s in sooner rather than later. We are busy right now so we will start looking at invitation options in July.

Post # 22
289 posts
Helper bee

im a 10-10-10 bride we’re sending them out ermmm Monday lol!!!aug 30ths and requesting responses sept 20th yeah…..not the brightest bulbs are we?

that bees is this bee losing her stinger and going stark mad! luckily we only have a hand full of out of towners

The topic ‘10.10.10 Brides…when are YOUR invites going out?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors